But nothing worked because Paris was invaded by a huge fibrosarcoma with necrotic core and today he lost his battle to that terrible monster.
I am desolate and I never thought I could get to love so much my Little Paris. I did my best and he will always be in my heart.
Again and again I thank you all from the botton of my heart and I wish you never have to go through this kind of grieving.

Phil P. December 17th 05 06:58 PM

Surgery

wrote in message
To Gail, Rhonda, Joe Canuck, Phil P.
My deepest gratitude for your advices on Paris, my cat,post surgery. I

wanted to get the most information about how to take care of him. I should
say that the Vet has been very concerned about the cat and myself. He
provided me with so much advise as you all have done.
But nothing worked because Paris was invaded by a huge fibrosarcoma with
necrotic core and today he lost his battle to that terrible monster.
I am desolate and I never thought I could get to love so much my Little
Paris. I did my best and he will always be in my heart.
Again and again I thank you all from the botton of my heart and I wish you
never have to go through this kind of grieving.

His spirit will live forever as long as you keep him alive in your heart.

I'm very sorry.

Phil

PawsForThought December 17th 05 08:27 PM

Surgery

wrote:
But nothing worked because Paris was invaded by a huge fibrosarcoma with necrotic core and today he lost his battle to that terrible monster.
I am desolate and I never thought I could get to love so much my Little Paris. I did my best and he will always be in my heart.
Again and again I thank you all from the botton of my heart and I wish you never have to go through this kind of grieving.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing our cats is so very hard. I know
how much you're hurting right now, but know that your Paris knew how
much he was loved.

Take care,
Lauren