CatBanter

-   -   Gerda's grave (OT) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68181)

Pat March 26th 06 04:25 AM

Gerda's grave (OT)

Didn't have time for a long visit (will do it properly next time) but I did
visit the spot where mare & foal are buried. Biggest grave I've ever seen.
Live flowers have been planted at both ends. The dirt is subsiding so it
will need to have more dirt tossed on top.

Gerda's best friend, "Last Chance", out of a registered TB by Gloria's RB
stallion Hilbert, is in the foaling pen tonight. She's due to foal anytime.
Hoping for a better outcome this time.

Christine Burel March 27th 06 03:16 PM

Gerda's grave (OT)

"Pat" wrote in message
Didn't have time for a long visit (will do it properly next time) but I

did
visit the spot where mare & foal are buried. Biggest grave I've ever seen.
Live flowers have been planted at both ends. The dirt is subsiding so it
will need to have more dirt tossed on top.

Gerda's best friend, "Last Chance", out of a registered TB by Gloria's RB
stallion Hilbert, is in the foaling pen tonight. She's due to foal

anytime.
Hoping for a better outcome this time.

Sounds like Gerda and her foal were laid to rest with a lot of love. Purrs
for your heart. Also, good wishes and purrs for "Last Chance" to have a
easy and successful delivery -- keep us posted.
Christine