CatBanter

-   -   Scratching Post (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12064)

Séan Connolly July 4th 03 10:33 AM

Scratching Post

After our cat Gemini (here he is http://tinyurl.com/g0li) decided to start
using part of our wall as a scratching post we bought him a scratching pad
and stuck it on the wall where he was scratching. Guess what, he now
scratches everywhere in the house apart from the scratching pad !

Anyone got any suggestions about how to get him to use his scratching post ?

Thanks

Séan

Flippy July 4th 03 10:59 AM

"Séan Connolly" wrote in message
After our cat Gemini (here he is http://tinyurl.com/g0li) decided to start
using part of our wall as a scratching post we bought him a scratching pad
and stuck it on the wall where he was scratching. Guess what, he now
scratches everywhere in the house apart from the scratching pad !

Anyone got any suggestions about how to get him to use his scratching post

?

Thanks

Séan

Hi Séan,