this a sign of something serious? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
CCL

Gwenhwyfaer de Tierveil February 20th 04 06:19 AM

Quoth :
One of my cats has been vomiting today... it smells like poop. He
hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and he is walking very
gingerly. Is this a sign of something serious? Any info would be
appreciated.

In your position, I'd be getting him to a vet asap. I don't know what it
is, but yes, it sounds serious enough to worry about! (Maybe a blockage
of some kind...?)
--
Gwenhwyfaer (delurking - owned by firstborn, blackie and calli)

some girls wander by themselves

wumpy February 21st 04 12:28 AM

wrote in message
One of my cats has been vomiting today... it smells like poop. He
hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and he is walking very gingerly.

Is
this a sign of something serious? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
CCL

It sounds like it could be. If I were in your shoes, I'd be making an
appointment with the vet.