CatBanter

-   -   Attn: Mietze (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10583)

Seanette Blaylock November 7th 03 04:15 AM

Attn: Mietze

I already have one for the next Calling of Names: Tigre, House of
Blaylock, 1991 - 6 Nov. 2003.

Felix [Dad's parents were Tigre's slaves]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Fred Williams November 7th 03 11:58 AM

Miss Violette wrote:

please accept our purrs of condolence, Miss Violette for our house
Seanette Blaylock wrote in
message ...
I already have one for the next Calling of Names: Tigre, House of
Blaylock, 1991 - 6 Nov. 2003.

Felix [Dad's parents were Tigre's slaves]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

...and mine to. May he walk with Bast.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

The Clowder November 9th 03 02:30 AM

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

I already have one for the next Calling of Names: Tigre, House of
Blaylock, 1991 - 6 Nov. 2003.

Felix [Dad's parents were Tigre's slaves]

I haff addid Tigre wiff da graytisst reespekt.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply