CatBanter

-   -   Mine Favrit Thyme of Day (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111750)

Will in New Haven[_2_] October 2nd 14 06:21 PM

Mine Favrit Thyme of Day

I have wotsa wunnerful thymes butted mine absolutest favrit is late at gnite. I am in mine bed, cuddled up wiff Mommy Micki an I heer Uncl Bill an mine sisfer Samanfa on da stares.

Sammy runruns into mine room an Uncl Bill follers herseff. Dey haff bin on da gnite patrol an peport efferything is gudgud.

Den Uncl Bill piks up little Sammy an puts her on mine bed. An shee comes over for a hug an den shee lies down by Mommy awlso. Sumtims she is tootoo wet for a hug beclaws ob rane, an den I bop her gnoze jently an she jus goes an lays down by Mommy.

An Uncl Bill goes back out on patrol.

--
Squeakytoy Shanell

Kyla=^..^=[_2_] October 4th 14 10:24 PM

Mine Favrit Thyme of Day

I have wotsa wunnerful thymes butted mine absolutest favrit is late at
gnite. I am in mine bed, cuddled up wiff Mommy Micki an I heer Uncl Bill
an mine sisfer Samanfa on da stares.

Sammy runruns into mine room an Uncl Bill follers herseff. Dey haff bin on
da gnite patrol an peport efferything is gudgud.

Den Uncl Bill piks up little Sammy an puts her on mine bed. An shee comes
over for a hug an den shee lies down by Mommy awlso. Sumtims she is tootoo
wet for a hug beclaws ob rane, an den I bop her gnoze jently an she jus
goes an lays down by Mommy.

An Uncl Bill goes back out on patrol.

--
Squeakytoy Shanell

Hai Squeakytoy Shanell,

Wat kind uf patrol duz Unkl Bill go on? Fyr?
Mom Kyla haz twied tu e mayel himself but dem bownsus bak tu hur sayin dat
mayl bawx iznt bein uzed.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt! Datz uh lode uf crap, ifen yu ax meh.

Mosey