CatBanter

-   -   Snoozing on a Rainy Day! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29329)

CatNipped July 15th 05 03:24 PM

Snoozing on a Rainy Day!

Bandit doing her favorite thing in the whole world:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

jmcquown July 15th 05 04:53 PM

CatNipped wrote:
Bandit doing her favorite thing in the whole world:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Bandit has napping down to a science! Of course, climbing that mountain of
pillows would require any sane kitty to have to take a nap ;)

Jill

Kreisleriana July 15th 05 05:46 PM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:24:11 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Bandit doing her favorite thing in the whole world:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lori, she's SO beautiful. She looks like the Princess and the Pea. ;)

Theresa

Karen AKA Kajikit July 15th 05 08:07 PM

wrote:

Bandit doing her favorite thing in the whole world:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit16/

Looks like she found the cosiest spot in the house!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life

CatNipped July 15th 05 08:22 PM

wrote:

Bandit doing her favorite thing in the whole world:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit16/

Looks like she found the cosiest spot in the house!

She stays there *all day*. When she finally does visit the litter box she
leaves a clump the size of a softball!! I wish my baldder was that
disciplined! ;

When it's time to unmake the bed at night I take the opposite pillow and put
it down flat on the bed in front of her pillow so she has a "step ladder" to
dismount. She complains the entire time, though.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jane July 21st 05 03:17 PM

I have a picture sortof like that, of my late darling Fin. I titled
it 'The hard life of a housecat during a blizzard'.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita, Orca(t), and Spot