CatBanter

-   -   A kard furr efurrykittee, an effin d*ggyz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92534)

Sylvia M[_5_] December 9th 08 06:21 PM

A kard furr efurrykittee, an effin d*ggyz

I lufft diz kard, so wyll awla yuz!
(and it's a safe one!)
Pit2nya

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...2&source=jl999

MLB December 10th 08 01:19 AM

Sylvia M wrote:
I lufft diz kard, so wyll awla yuz!
(and it's a safe one!)
Pit2nya

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...2&source=jl999

Please show to Joel. Love, Grammy

Sylvia M[_5_] December 10th 08 01:31 AM

"MLB" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote:
I lufft diz kard, so wyll awla yuz!
(and it's a safe one!)
Pit2nya

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...2&source=jl999

Please show to Joel. Love, Grammy

heow?
Huuz Joel?

P2nya

Debby Hanoka[_2_] December 10th 08 02:22 AM

A kard furr efurrykittee, an effin d*ggyz

I lufft diz kard, so wyll awla yuz! (and it's a safe one!) Pit2nya *http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1630880127502&source=j...It's beautiful!* Thank you.* Auntie Marcia (RB) used to send me a Jacqui Lawson card for every holiday.Debby

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] December 10th 08 04:38 AM

A kard furr efurrykittee, an effin d*ggyz

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:21:59 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

I lufft diz kard, so wyll awla yuz!
(and it's a safe one!)
Pit2nya

Awwww, dat wuz furry, furry kute, 'Toonya! An happy hollydaze to you
too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/9/2008 11:37:51 PM

MLB December 11th 08 01:23 AM

Sylvia M wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote:
I lufft diz kard, so wyll awla yuz!
(and it's a safe one!)
Pit2nya

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...2&source=jl999

Please show to Joel. Love, Grammy

heow?
Huuz Joel?

P2nya

sorry about that. Joel is Mo. 1 greatgrandson. My computer let me
ff\down again. MLB

Ray or Fran December 23rd 08 09:19 PM

A kard furr efurrykittee, an effin d*ggyz

What a wonderful card. Ize was saving it to open till closer to
Kissamouse - and it putz Meowmie and me in wonderful spirits.

Fangu so much Pit2nya
Purr... Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply