CatBanter

-   -   recepshin (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83842)

Stormmee November 2nd 07 12:37 AM

recepshin

As the cats apawz fur da bootiful paintin Chester raises hiz pawz fur
silinze... err umm der willz bea recpshin immideately... all i knowz bowt it
iz dat der will be mousecatto wine anne mice wine, wif sum fudz anna musik
anna danzin, i hopez dat loferli lucy anna mizz cleopatra haz more detailz
for yourownselvez... agin thank alla yourselvez fur tindin owrz winkin,
Chester... takes the paw of hiz wifekitty wafez anna starts walin down da
stairs to the recepshim... hopin lucy knowz where dey iz goin...

The Porter Cats[_2_] November 2nd 07 04:08 AM

recepshin

Lucy leans close to Chester and whispers:

"We didd it, Chester! We reelly did it! Owh, I luff mew!"

Stormmee November 2nd 07 04:09 AM

recepshin

smoocheez Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ups.com...
Lucy leans close to Chester and whispers:

"We didd it, Chester! We reelly did it! Owh, I luff mew!"

On Nov 1, 7:37 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
As the cats apawz fur da bootiful paintin Chester raises hiz pawz fur
silinze... err umm der willz bea recpshin immideately... all i knowz

bowt it
iz dat der will be mousecatto wine anne mice wine, wif sum fudz anna

musik
anna danzin, i hopez dat loferli lucy anna mizz cleopatra haz more

detailz
for yourownselvez... agin thank alla yourselvez fur tindin owrz winkin,
Chester... takes the paw of hiz wifekitty wafez anna starts walin down

da
stairs to the recepshim... hopin lucy knowz where dey iz goin...

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_] November 2nd 07 12:50 PM

recepshin

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 18:37:26 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

As the cats apawz fur da bootiful paintin Chester raises hiz pawz fur
silinze... err umm der willz bea recpshin immideately... all i knowz bowt it
iz dat der will be mousecatto wine anne mice wine, wif sum fudz anna musik
anna danzin, i hopez dat loferli lucy anna mizz cleopatra haz more detailz
for yourownselvez... agin thank alla yourselvez fur tindin owrz winkin,
Chester... takes the paw of hiz wifekitty wafez anna starts walin down da
stairs to the recepshim... hopin lucy knowz where dey iz goin...

[Cleo takes TV's paw in her own and they head down to the reception area
as well. When they reach it they find a band setting up in the corner,
food service tables along one wall, straining under the weight of all the
yummy food, snacks, and drinks, and comfortable cushions arranged in
sociable clusters. One side of the reception area allows an unimpeded view
of Little Kitty's magnificent mural.

Quite a few local cats are already in the reception area, enjoying the
catering service. Many of them are standing around discussing the mural
and admiring how it adds to the beauty of their home territory.]

Here, my handsome wink - here's a nice comfy cushion that's not directly
in the path to the catering tables. How about we rest here? Can I get you
something to eat? Maybe some roast beast, or some ear of sooven? And I'll
bet you could go for some cold nip tea.

Cleo

ShortTail Tom November 2nd 07 12:58 PM

recepshin

Mostest bootiful miss OEJ, would you like to danz wifmineownself?

STTom

Stormmee November 2nd 07 07:24 PM

recepshin

roazt beezt wuuld be gud, anna how bowt sum nip tea, that wuuld be nize, TV,
apurciatin hizown wifektty
.. .

Stormmee November 2nd 07 07:25 PM

recepshin

Yez dat wuuld be wunnerful... the couple goes to the edge of the danze
floorta wait fur the wedding danze wif da wedding coupleta finish anna fade
into the nezt song so they kan damze... diz sure iza purti plaze, OEJ
.. .

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee November 2nd 07 11:43 PM

recepshin

luukin areownd fur Sundance
Wheee-yuuu! I yam shur reddee tu eet an den danze!
--
Pitô.ônya

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] November 3rd 07 01:08 AM

recepshin

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:37:26 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

As the cats apawz fur da bootiful paintin Chester raises hiz pawz fur
silinze... err umm der willz bea recpshin immideately... all i knowz bowt it
iz dat der will be mousecatto wine anne mice wine, wif sum fudz anna musik
anna danzin, i hopez dat loferli lucy anna mizz cleopatra haz more detailz
for yourownselvez... agin thank alla yourselvez fur tindin owrz winkin,
Chester... takes the paw of hiz wifekitty wafez anna starts walin down da
stairs to the recepshim... hopin lucy knowz where dey iz goin...

Dat was bootiful, CHester! Concatulations to you boff!

[takes Tiger by the paw]

Letz find a kushion and get sum foods. I wunder if dey haff Gyroz an
Soovlakiz.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/2/2007 9:01:55 PM

Stormmee November 3rd 07 01:11 AM

recepshin

tiger lukz atta wifekitty, all i wantz iza whiskey... dat wuz almozt az gud
az owrz winkin, Tiger