CatBanter

-   -   Hoominz muss hav short atenshun spanz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106778)

Rebecca[_2_] November 16th 11 01:42 AM

Hoominz muss hav short atenshun spanz

I thot I had Meowmie traned. At meel timez, she shud put kruncheez in myown
bole an put da bole in myown eetin spot on da kownter, den put kruncheez in
Sundance's bole an put dat bole in hizown eetin spot on da flor. Tuday she
almoss furgitted to giv me myown bole! She putted kruncheez in myown bole,
den juss leff da bole sitten dere while she putted kruncheez in Sundance's
bole! I wuz shokked -- I mite hav starfed to def wif kruncheez juss inchez
frum myown face! Furchoonitly, after she putted in Sundance's kruncheez she
givved me myown bole befur enneefing terrybul happinned.

Rebecca

John Ross Mc Master November 16th 11 01:58 AM

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:42:47 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

I thot I had Meowmie traned. At meel timez, she shud put kruncheez in myown
bole an put da bole in myown eetin spot on da kownter, den put kruncheez in
Sundance's bole an put dat bole in hizown eetin spot on da flor. Tuday she
almoss furgitted to giv me myown bole! She putted kruncheez in myown bole,
den juss leff da bole sitten dere while she putted kruncheez in Sundance's
bole! I wuz shokked -- I mite hav starfed to def wif kruncheez juss inchez
frum myown face! Furchoonitly, after she putted in Sundance's kruncheez she
givved me myown bole befur enneefing terrybul happinned.

Rebecca

hoomins must be better traynd. dey neglekt uses all da time, so saad.
sum days i begg for fudz.
beauty, understandink

Cheryl[_5_] November 16th 11 01:07 PM

On 2011-11-15 9:28 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:42:47 -0800, wrote:

I thot I had Meowmie traned. At meel timez, she shud put kruncheez in myown
bole an put da bole in myown eetin spot on da kownter, den put kruncheez in
Sundance's bole an put dat bole in hizown eetin spot on da flor. Tuday she
almoss furgitted to giv me myown bole! She putted kruncheez in myown bole,
den juss leff da bole sitten dere while she putted kruncheez in Sundance's
bole! I wuz shokked -- I mite hav starfed to def wif kruncheez juss inchez
frum myown face! Furchoonitly, after she putted in Sundance's kruncheez she
givved me myown bole befur enneefing terrybul happinned.

Rebecca

hoomins must be better traynd. dey neglekt uses all da time, so saad.
sum days i begg for fudz.
beauty, understandink

This iz a kommon hoomin faylin. We hasta remind Meomie EFFURY SINGUL
mornin tu put fuds inna bowl befur she leefs fur werk! An she neffur
gits thu idee - she jus komplanes we gits undur hur feets.

-- Sam an Cinnamon

Storrmmee November 16th 11 01:35 PM

Hoominz muss hav short atenshun spanz

it sorta seemz liksa epidimik, chester

MLB[_4_] November 19th 11 12:59 AM

On 11/16/2011 05:07 AM, Cheryl wrote:
On 2011-11-15 9:28 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
[...]

Mi meomiw feez mee firs sew Iz not getin undr hur feetz. TuTu

Rebecca[_2_] November 19th 11 01:48 AM

On 2011-11-15 9:28 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
[...]

How did yoo trane her to do dat?

Rebecca, ready to take notes

The Two Sisters November 19th 11 01:57 AM

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:48:34 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

How did yoo trane her to do dat?

Rebecca, ready to take notes

Cybèle: We'be twained da hooman to do dat too,

Itz eeezy.

Do yoo remembfur Mr. Montgomer FitzGawin (I finks)? Hez attid da Bridje now,
buttit wen he posted he wuz a champion id da Cat-lympics in an ebent cawled
"Speedbumps".

Itz wen you weave in and owt ob da hoomans wegs as dey walk, an get cwose
enuf so dat da hooman duzzent twip,an da kitty duzzent get aksidentally
launched.

Datz mine technique!

Itz BERRY pesty!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/18/2011 7:54:03 PM

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] November 19th 11 04:36 AM

Hoominz muss hav short atenshun spanz

Yu iz awl rite ubaowt ..ai hab tu jump om meomie n wake hur up n tel hur tu
feed usses.
Den ai trik hur wen weh hab fudz in da plate.
hur hazts put da kibbles on top uf da gooshy fudz, cuz uthurwize Mosey wyl
git sik n mayke uh mess.

Tyme fur hoomin boot kamp..ya fink?

PookyKat

it sorta seemz liksa epidimik, chester

:

MLB[_4_] November 19th 11 05:11 AM

On 2011-11-15 9:28 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
[...]

Did dat bi getn undr hur feetz....an yowlin lik Iz strvd. TuTu