CatBanter

-   -   My Tribute, maybe (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63816)

Sylvia M. October 21st 05 05:47 AM

My Tribute, maybe

Oh my goodness...it feels like deja-vue...Dyna was sick at the
ball last year a this time..MMS...hold on till yu kno furr shur,
Violet, the thot ov loosing yu makes our heart heavy, and
speshullee fur Soft an Furry.

If you have to leave, let it be without pain, and in calm
lovingness, with your famblee around, and good friends seeing you
off, and other gud frendz welcoming you at your arrival on the
other side of the bridge, but maybe not just yet? We will be
watching and purring for the best outcome for you...

soo soo sad a the newz....

Pitoonya and Antee Sylvia

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
After the nice time outside in the park Violette slowly walks

back inside,
gets into the porter and sees a few more hoomans on the group,

Samantha's
hoomans, Nathan's mamma, Jan, and the especially special, daddy

of anni s...
She goes all around and sees every hooman who has been nice to

her, GM's
mom, Felix's mom, She does take a very long look at the snack

in the cage
but decides against a try...

Then she comes back to the ball and once again signals her

family to follow,
She also asks Anni s and Cleopatra and Harri to come with her,

she is hoping
that BK, BJ, and raf are there in the crowd but she has just

overlooked
them, she is after so very tired...

My friends, When soft woke up today she felt something was

wrong, She told
furry that I hadn't come to get petted or eaten any food while

soft was at
the pooter for 2 or 3 nights in a row, Furry didn't like the

sound of that
and as Soft was upset he came and snatched me from under the

headboard and
put me into kitty jail, then off to the TED we went, Furry

dropped soft and
me off at the ted because he had a paperwork deadline to meet,

while he was
gone, The ted felt of me all over and I was very tired and

sleepy but I woke
up very quickly when soft started leaking all over my furz...

TED says they will steal some of my furz and take away part of

my insides
tomorrow but if they need to take too much of my inside then I

will go
directly to the bridge and I won't ever notice my fur is messed

up and I
will wake up happy and healthy at the bridge with all of those

who have
taken the next step before me, ...

I don't really feel bad but I refused to eat veal hooman kitten

food,
sardines and even heavy whipping cream... I was just last week

playing like
a kitten, furry thought it was because of the food they had

gotten us, but I
might have ben trying to give them good memories just before I

leave, I am
in a good mood and I think I want to stay here but that may not

be what bast
has in store for me so if you wouldn't mind, please purr for

soft and furry
and my house, I love you all very much and hope I will be here

for a
longlong time, but if not I will be waiting for you on the

other side of the
rainbow...

Miss Violette,

She slowly steps down and returns to her cushion and thinks

about all of the
nice people in the community, Then she pops out just for a

minute to see
Corey and Fred and she comes back to think if she has visited

everyone...

Rebecca October 21st 05 05:58 AM

My Tribute, maybe

[Rebecca stands absolutely still, shocked at Miss Violette's announcement.]

No, dis kant be, pleez let dis not be.

Rebecca

Miss Violette October 21st 05 06:11 AM

My Tribute, maybe

Miss Violette hugs her friend, sometimes even purring won't change things,
but purring always makes us feel better, Miss Violette
t...

Gabrielle October 21st 05 06:20 AM

My Tribute, maybe

Oh no..... we ar all purrrrrrrin owr furry best fur yew, Miss Violette,
ana fur da huminz hoo ar in such mizury wile dey weight fur nooz. May
Bast smile upun yew.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph de Ralf, for his clowder

Miss Violette October 21st 05 06:46 AM

My Tribute, maybe

thank you for the purrs, I am hoping TED can fix what is broke but she is
not sure it can be done, Miss Violette, with a headbut for both her friends

Fred Williams October 21st 05 12:49 PM

My Tribute, maybe

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

[...]

My goodness, Miss Violette, all uv us here in da house uv Williams
are purrrin fur you and those who love you. We hope the TED can
deal with whatever's got your appetite and you'll be fine again.
Thanks-you fur lettin us know.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Eileen Clark October 21st 05 03:33 PM

My Tribute, maybe

We are purring that TED can help you and do what is best. Purrs for
you, your family, and TED.

Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat October 21st 05 03:42 PM

My Tribute, maybe

TED says they will steal some of my furz and take away part of my insides
tomorrow but if they need to take too much of my inside then I will go
directly to the bridge and I won't ever notice my fur is messed up and I
will wake up happy and healthy at the bridge with all of those who have
taken the next step before me, ...

Oh, Miss Violette, you HAVE to be ok! You have to come through the surgery
ok - PLEEEEEASE!

Cleo
For all of her family, but especially her Paw and Harri Roadcat