CatBanter

-   -   Can't remember name of RPCA cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113455)

Bastette[_4_] April 4th 17 01:15 AM

Can't remember name of RPCA cat

Someone on this newsgroup had (or still has) a cat named Monochromatic
[Something] Vortex Peep. One of my favorite cat names ever, but I can't
remember what the "something" was. I wanted to tell a friend about it.

If that cat's human is still here, can you tell me what it was? Or (long
shot) does anyone else remember?

Joyce
--
God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked
vegetarians. -- Seen on a wall poster

Christina Websell April 6th 17 11:39 PM

"Bastette" wrote in message
Someone on this newsgroup had (or still has) a cat named Monochromatic
[Something] Vortex Peep. One of my favorite cat names ever, but I can't
remember what the "something" was. I wanted to tell a friend about it.

If that cat's human is still here, can you tell me what it was? Or (long
shot) does anyone else remember?

I've been on the group since 2003 and I don't remember it. Are you sure you
didn't dream it?