CatBanter

-   -   Good News!!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109346)

MaryL[_2_] May 3rd 13 03:00 PM

Good News!!!

Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is pre-malignant."

Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue was very
deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about the whole
thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.

MaryL

Bill Graham May 7th 13 05:20 AM

Good News!!!

MaryL wrote:
Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is
pre-malignant."

Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue
was very deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about
the whole thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.

MaryL

We expect you to celebrate by adopting another kitty.....

[email protected] May 7th 13 07:09 PM

Good News!!!

Oh that's wonderful news!! *doing a happy dance*

Rene