CatBanter

-   -   Lauren the Liar--where are you? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16028)

GAUBSTER2 February 7th 04 12:18 AM

From: "Hailey"

Hailey, don't let Lauren bully you into an apology. She's good at that! ;)

It's just plain stupid for anyone to say your kitties did well on it
since they do not live with you or observe your kitties on it.

Hailey, rest assured, I never said any such thing. Last summer, another
regular on this ng that doesn't agree with Lauren's incessant bashing of Hill's
pointed out her...let's say "inconsistencies", on Hill's. It was interesting
to see Lauren's own words used against her. Nobody forced Lauren to contradict
herself...she did that on her own. A couple of weeks ago, Lauren told Steve
Crane (who works for Hill's) to "eat ****" since she lost an argument on
nutrient and carbohydrate content on foods that she likes.

It's clear to most people that Lauren is nasty to anyone who doesn't agree with
her (as you've seen for yourself) and doesn't hesitate to make up lies to
besmirch people she doesn't like. I simply called her on the carpet. She has
yet to provide any proof of what she alleges, nor has she apologized. shrug