CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   cat poisen (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22193)

JOSH June 4th 04 06:55 AM

cat poisen

Is there a over the counter drug or chemical or off the shelf item that can
be added to bait where a cat would still eat it that would poisen them or at
least make them very sick.

thanks!

Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi June 4th 04 10:53 AM

cat poisen

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2004, 10:55pm (EDT-3)
From: (JOSH)
Is there a over the counter drug or chemical or off the shelf item that
can be added to bait where a cat would still eat it that would poisen
them or at least make them very sick.
thanks!

So what's the reason for all this? Too many ferrals hanging out in your
back yard? Or are you just a sick demented creep. Oh by the way it's
poison not poisen

Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi June 4th 04 10:53 AM

spenzdad June 5th 04 04:47 AM

i just want to get rid of the cat in our back yard that killing our wild
visitors and also keeps ****ing on everything.

Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi June 5th 04 12:24 PM

cat poisen

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Fri, Jun 4, 2004, 8:47pm (EDT-3) From:
(spenzdad)
wrote in message
cat poisen
Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2004, 10:55pm (EDT-3)
From:
(JOSH)
Is there a over the counter drug or chemical or off the shelf item that
can be added to bait where a cat would still eat it that would poisen
them or at least make them very sick.
thanks!
So what's the reason for all this? Too many ferrals hanging out in your
back yard? Or are you just a sick demented creep. Oh by the way it's
poison not poisen

You can't blame the cats. They have to survive.If anything you should
feel sorry for them. I could see if you wanted to humanely trap them &
bring them to your nearest shelter to have them humanely put down but to
poison them that's wrong. I understand cat urine stinks but you have to
realize that if who ever had them before cared enough about them to keep
them safe inside they wouldn't be in your back yard. You don't know
anyone who rescues these kinds of cats? Some rescuers actually manages
to trap them & get them fixed & drops them off back to the spot they got
them from. Don't blame those cats.Blame the people who did this to them.

Slick's Back June 8th 04 07:35 PM

From: (JOSH)
[...]

I've found through experience that shotguns works EXTREMELY WELL in
disposing of stray cats. or neighbors.

-Slick