CatBanter

-   -   Happy Mother's day! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3409)

Caroline S. May 9th 04 07:47 PM

Happy Mother's day!

It's Mother's Day here in the US. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers of
human and animal children, and to the dads who act as mothers. This is my
first Mother's Day as a mom of human child, and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I have to say though, that when I cross the RB someday and get to speak to
the Being in Charge, I will ask why babies and pets don't come with an
off-switch (for occasional use only).

Cheers!
Caroline S.

lrulan May 9th 04 08:32 PM

And a happy mother's day to you too, Caroline. I am glad you are enjoying
your very first one. As for the on-off switch, I'm afraid God thought if
babies and pets came with one it would be on OFF permanently a lot of the
time g.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Marina May 10th 04 04:11 AM

"Caroline S." wrote
It's Mother's Day here in the US. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers

of
human and animal children, and to the dads who act as mothers. This is my
first Mother's Day as a mom of human child, and I'm enjoying it immensely.

Glad to hear that. :o) My mother and I went on a sightseeing cruise around
Helsinki - one of those things you never do in your hometown, but you
should. Besides, it was a hot day and we were both longing to be out on the
sea. So, we went on the cruise and saw our city from new angles. Very nice.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

lewe May 10th 04 05:01 PM

"Caroline S." wrote in message
It's Mother's Day here in the US. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers

of
human and animal children, and to the dads who act as mothers. This is my
first Mother's Day as a mom of human child, and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I have to say though, that when I cross the RB someday and get to speak to
the Being in Charge, I will ask why babies and pets don't come with an
off-switch (for occasional use only).

Happy first Mother's Day to you and hope all other mothers had a good one
too.
In Sweden it's on the 30th this year.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi