CatBanter

-   -   OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108007)

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] June 8th 12 03:34 AM

OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

Ai, Mosey, Vice Grand Poo Bah, (GNOT UH KLUB) have rememburd a few uf owr
Catmoonity Klubz, but ai kan't rekal dem awl.
Pi2nya, owr Grand Pooh Bah ,{hu iz on vakashun fur u cuppul uf weekz,} iz
en charg uf da Osifurz, en hur Qwartly Repurt..yeUP.
Sew, dat duzn't kount.

Ai NOE der MOAR Klubz .....but SUMd*g ayte mai lizt..yeUP, datz et......
=^..v=
~

Ifen SumQats wud beh kynd enuf tu ad duh uhtur CLUBZ belo, n der osifurz,
n memburz, ai wud apreshiat et imensleh:)
Fank yu sew mutch.

_______________ CATMOONITY KLUBZ BELOW..SEW FAR
____________________________

{ad yerown nayme tu INY Klub yu r en ur wunna beh joyne }

Ai Haz-Trubble-Rememfurin-Purrdaze Klub

Memburs:Sine en pweez

Pi2nya?
Sundance?
OT?
Harri?

HKC (hurky Kitty Club) Mosey, Prez.
Members:
Sine en pweez

TGK Club (tuff Gurl Kitty Club) Pipps, Pres
MeOwy, Vise Prez.

Memburs
Sine en pweez:

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] June 8th 12 08:30 AM

OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

"Mosey =^..^="

_______________ CATMOONITY KLUBZ BELOW..SEW FAR {_________j

{ad yerown nayme tu INY Klub yu r en ur wunna beh joyne }

Ai Haz-Trubble-Rememfurin-Purrdaze Klub

Memburs:Sine en pweez

Pi2nya?
Sundance?
OT?
Harri?
Pipps
Mimzy

HKC (hurky Kitty Club) Mosey, Prez.
Members:
Sine en pweez

TGK Club (tuff Gurl Kitty Club) Pipps, Pres
MeOwy, Vise Prez.

Memburs
Sine en pweez:

Pi2nya
Sqweex
Harri
Amelia

--tew beh kontynyewd.....

Storrmmee June 8th 12 08:51 AM

OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

der iz lota klubz but i cant remfur dem atta momint

I oej iza memfur offa hurkey kittee klub anna tgk awso storrmmee iza tgk...

OEJ

Storrmmee June 8th 12 08:52 AM

OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

i thinkz der iza tabby cat klub, a back claw klub anna white feetz klub
which i minesef trudi iza memfur anna mh wantsa join, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="

Will in New Haven June 8th 12 04:32 PM

On Jun 8, 3:52*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i thinkz der iza tabby cat klub, a back claw klub anna white feetz klub
which i minesef trudi iza memfur anna mh wantsa join,

I don' haff wite footz butted can I be a FREN ob da wite feetz klub?

Meenwile, dey ar offering cheep flites to Austria.

Wets go see da Kangaroos.

--
WooToo

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] June 10th 12 06:20 AM

OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

i thinkz der iza tabby cat klub, a back claw klub anna white feetz klub
which i minesef trudi iza memfur anna mh wantsa join,

I'll make a draft n pozt wt az sune az a I kan..

I don' haff wite footz butted can I be a FREN ob da wite feetz klub?

Sure..wat du yu wook wike, WooToo?

Meenwile, dey ar offering cheep flites to Austria.

ai noe dat...ai m nawt en da mood fur kold..ai wun warm.

Wets go see da Kangaroos.

Den weh wyl goe tew Australia teu see da Kangaroos , not Austria. Gotdat??
Etz warm, but nawt hot der.

--
WooToo

Mosey

Rebecca[_2_] June 11th 12 04:17 PM

OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

Yes, dat iz kerrect. Az far as I iz catcerned, ennee kittee wif ennee wite
whutsoeffur on dere feetz iz a regaler memfur, an ennee uther kittee who
wantz to be iz a sossyit memfur.

Rebecca