CatBanter

-   -   Urgent purr request[ (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107557)

Community Cats[_2_] March 6th 12 01:02 AM

Urgent purr request[

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

Amelia T Cat March 6th 12 01:03 AM

Urgent purr request[

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:02:58 +0000, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him
anna Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz.
Jus please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

All of us here are purring our very best Power Purrs.

Amelia

MLB[_4_] March 6th 12 01:08 AM

Urgent purr request[

On 03/05/2012 06:02 PM, Community Cats wrote:
[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

Weez purrin hard an lowd an long. TuTu

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 6th 12 01:13 AM

Urgent purr request[

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:02:58 +0000, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him
anna Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz.
Jus please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

All of us here are purring our very best Power Purrs.

Amelia

All of us here too are purring vary hard for da furry and da soft too.
Our mommy Kyla is saying prayers for them too
Love
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and our mom, Auntie Kyla

Community Cats[_2_] March 6th 12 02:09 AM

Followup: Urgent purr request

Piglett again goes before the cats. Pleze do not kall autie soft diz
nite. Her iz haffink a hard time wiff all dat iz goink on. Her will
posdt sumphin lader diz nite if her kan.

John Ross Mc Master March 6th 12 02:31 AM

Urgent purr request[

On 6 Mar 2012 01:02:58 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

it's gudgud the furry is finally lookink after his-self!
beauty who wants him to eet more fudz

Strong purrs frum Cinder and Spring

Booker March 6th 12 03:01 AM

Urgent purr request[

Weze purrin furry furry hard fur Unka Furry. Weze hope da testz say he
iz fyne. Purrz fur Antie Soft cuz we luv hur two.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 6th 12 05:38 AM

Followup: Urgent purr request

Piglett again goes before the cats. Pleze do not kall autie soft diz
nite. Her iz haffink a hard time wiff all dat iz goink on. Her will
posdt sumphin lader diz nite if her kan.

Umkay, Piglett, mai meomie kalled da soft n we iz purring fur da furry tew
beh umkay, n fur da soft nawt tew beh strezed.
Weh luv dem bof. tew
Owr Mom iz saying hur prayers fur da furry n da soft tew.

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, n Sqweex.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee March 6th 12 05:50 AM

Urgent purr request[

I wyll purrrrr mine hardizt furr Unka Furry to get betterer an owt
ov da horspittal, an fur Auntie Soft tu be strowng at diz hard hard
tyme.
Meowmee wyll hewlp me.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Will in New Haven March 6th 12 05:38 PM

Urgent purr request[

On Mar 5, 8:02*pm, Community Cats wrote:
[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Wee is awl purrin for hiseff, even r illiterut dogs. Wascal is com
over to play wiff usses an hee is purrin two. An da hoomins is
catserned.

--
WooToo