CatBanter

-   -   caught in the act (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92721)

Steve Touchstone[_3_] December 21st 08 01:58 AM

caught in the act

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

This is Piko, a beautiful black cat about a year old. The channel has
a lot of vids going back to when he was a kitten
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby

Marina December 21st 08 04:42 AM

caught in the act

Steve Touchstone wrote:
One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

This is Piko, a beautiful black cat about a year old. The channel has
a lot of vids going back to when he was a kitten

Hehehe. He's having so much fun. Reminds me of Miranda whenever she gets
her paws on a roll of paper towels.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

[email protected] December 21st 08 08:55 AM

caught in the act

Marina wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

Hehehe. He's having so much fun. Reminds me of Miranda whenever she gets
her paws on a roll of paper towels.

Did you notice the one-second moment about halfway though, when the
kitty looks straight at the camera with a look of total innocence?

--
Joyce ^..^

[email protected] December 21st 08 09:24 AM

caught in the act

Steve Touchstone wrote:

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

Here's another one I saw by clicking on some of the other videos related
to that one. It's of a different cat. And it's only half a minute long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNT5_...eature=related

--
Joyce ^..^

Kreisleriana[_3_] December 21st 08 02:18 PM

caught in the act

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

This is Piko, a beautiful black cat about a year old. The channel has
a lot of vids going back to when he was a kitten
--

Aww. Stinky was fascinated by those "fluff out" tissue boxes. He could go
through a whole box in minutes. ;)

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Steve Touchstone[_3_] December 21st 08 11:22 PM

caught in the act

On 21 Dec 2008 08:24:15 GMT, wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues
http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

Here's another one I saw by clicking on some of the other videos related
to that one. It's of a different cat. And it's only half a minute long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNT5_...eature=related

That's an unusual looking kitty. At frist I thought it was a b&w
tuxedo with something on its face. But here's a better shot of the
kitty and you see it's not a tuxie at all http://tinyurl.com/8xhx7w