CatBanter

-   -   HAPPY NEW YEAR! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85352)

Irulan December 31st 07 10:12 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

From Lily and her mama, Lydia!

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Yowie December 31st 07 11:08 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
From Lily and her mama, Lydia!

And from Yowie, Mr Yowie, the Yowlet, Fluffy, Suki & Pickle, and Noodle*.

I was too tired, and went to bed early, knowing that no matter how long I
stayed up, I was always going to be woken up at about 7:30am by either
Yowlet or a cat looking for breakfast. I was woken up intermittently by
Fluffy and hte other neighbourhood dogs barking their damn fool heads off at
the fireworks people were letting off (which are, I note, illegal, in our
state) but managed to get some good sleep after 2am when it settled down.
The Yowlet, thankfully, slept all the way through it.

Yowie
*Noodle is a maltese/miniature poodle cross we are dog sitting over hte
holidays. Fluff could take the creature out in one snap, but seems scared of
the little thing, and Noodle doesn't help by trying to mount Fluffy at every
oppurtunity (one assumes its for dominance, since nothing can physically
come of it for either of them). Noodle is totaly manic all the time - great
for kids, but not so great for adults. Noodle is incredibly cute, but has
confirmed in my mind why I don't particularly like little manic yappy dogs.

Christina Websell January 1st 08 07:08 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
From Lily and her mama, Lydia!

Same to you, Lydia.
I would like to take this opportunity to say what nice handwriting you have
:-)

Tweed