CatBanter

-   -   Don't forget to set your clox bak one hour tonite. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112916)

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] November 2nd 15 03:10 AM

Don't forget to set your clox bak one hour tonite.

Hai,
For our hoomins, they hab tu set awl uf der clocks, microwaves , watches, n
other timepieces back one hour on Sunday
Nov 1.
Uf korse us cats n goggiez dunt kare ubaowt tyme. Nope.
Lufs,
Mosey fur hiz Hous

Sundance and/or Rebecca November 2nd 15 03:37 AM

Don't forget to set your clox bak one hour tonite.

Yes, da time change wuz at 2am dis mornin. Awl I know iz dat we didn't git owrown brekfist ennee erlier!

Sundance, to whom these things matter

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] November 2nd 15 05:23 PM

Don't forget to set your clox bak one hour tonite.

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Yes, da time change wuz at 2am dis mornin. Awl I know iz dat we didn't git
owrown brekfist ennee erlier!

Sundance, to whom these things matter

Our Mom n Paw didn't know the time change was so early this year.
It usually happens in the middle of the month.
We got our breakfast early n Mom Kyla took care of scooping our 4 litter
boxes.
Paw is still sleeping.

Love,
Mosey for his hous.

cshenk November 2nd 15 10:06 PM

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hai,
For our hoomins, they hab tu set awl uf der clocks, microwaves ,
watches, n other timepieces back one hour on Sunday Nov 1.
Uf korse us cats n goggiez dunt kare ubaowt tyme. Nope.
Lufs,
Mosey fur hiz Hous

Ohh youz gonna when youz gets fed an hour late! I hate dat!
Daddy2foot wuz sweet doh anna gotted up fur Iowna soz she culd have her
pill only 30 minutes late, until shez adjusted.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent