CatBanter

-   -   Happy Burns Night! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103911)

rafflescat January 25th 11 10:24 PM

Happy Burns Night!

Hope you are all giving your kitties some haggis and yourselves some
of the water of life to celebrate my national bard Robert Burns'
birthday. He was very fond of all animals and wrote beautiful poetry
about them. I'm very proud of him!

Cheers,
Bess x

Samuel Redcat Mahoney January 25th 11 10:55 PM

Happy Burns Night!

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:24:24 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Hope you are all giving your kitties some haggis and yourselves some of
the water of life to celebrate my national bard Robert Burns' birthday.
He was very fond of all animals and wrote beautiful poetry about them.
I'm very proud of him!

Cheers,
Bess x

We duzn't haf access to haggis, but I'z will make sure dat mine Paw
partakes ub da water of life. Him will be glad to do dat.

Sammy

rafflescat January 25th 11 11:36 PM

Happy Burns Night!

We duzn't haf access to haggis, but I'z will make sure dat mine Paw
partakes ub da water of life. Him will be glad to do dat.

Sammy

Tell yure Paw - Good Healff !!
Is kitty bedtime offur heer!
whisspurr We dusnt wike haggus!

Gordon Kittiez
Nitenite!

Mosey =^..^=[_8_] January 26th 11 12:49 AM

Happy Burns Night!

We duzn't haf access to haggis, but I'z will make sure dat mine Paw
partakes ub da water of life. Him will be glad to do dat.

Sammy

Tell yure Paw - Good Healff !!
Is kitty bedtime offur heer!
whisspurr We dusnt wike haggus!

Gordon Kittiez
Nitenite!

We nebber had haggis eithur but wyl partaayke da wadder uff life. yeUP
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

MLB[_2_] January 26th 11 12:58 AM

Happy Burns Night!

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

We duzn't haf access to haggis, but I'z will make sure dat mine Paw
partakes ub da water of life. Him will be glad to do dat.

Sammy

Tell yure Paw - Good Healff !!
Is kitty bedtime offur heer!
whisspurr We dusnt wike haggus!

Gordon Kittiez
Nitenite!

We nebber had haggis eithur but wyl partaayke da wadder uff life. yeUP
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Da wadder wee gets cums outa da tap. Izz that OK? My meomie wonc met a
lil doggie nam Burns. Hee wuz a blak Scot terror. TuTu

rafflescat January 26th 11 10:04 AM

Happy Burns Night!

On Jan 25, 11:58*pm, MLB wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

We duzn't haf access to haggis, but I'z will make sure dat mine Paw
partakes ub da water of life. Him will be glad to do dat.

Sammy

Tell yure Paw - *Good Healff !!
Is kitty bedtime offur heer!
whisspurr We dusnt wike haggus!

Gordon Kittiez
Nitenite!

We nebber had haggis eithur but wyl partaayke da wadder uff life. yeUP
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Da wadder wee gets cums outa da tap. *Izz that OK? *My meomie wonc met a
lil doggie nam Burns. *Hee wuz a blak Scot terror. *TuTu- Hide quoted text -

Haggis is disgustin....neffur eet it!
Stik tu da wadder of life!

Gordon Kittiez, whu know.

Storrmmee January 26th 11 03:57 PM

Happy Burns Night!

da soft heared onna radobox dat sum usa hoominz wented to yourown homeland
anna iz gonna eat dat stuffz anna mayhapz 'low it inna usa agin, OEJ

Harri Roadcat January 26th 11 04:57 PM

Happy Burns Night!

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:57:06 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft heared onna radobox dat sum usa hoominz wented to yourown
homeland anna iz gonna eat dat stuffz anna mayhapz 'low it inna usa
agin, OEJ

Dere is a store in norfurn Illinoiz (Celtic Hearth and Home, in Richmond)
dat sells frozsen haggis. Mine hoomins haf nefer tried it, but mine Paw
might try some da nextest time dey go by dere.

Harri

Sundance[_2_] January 26th 11 07:33 PM

Happy Burns Night!

Owrown meowmie likez dat haggis stufz, but she growed up wif hoominz hoo
eeted scrapple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Sundance

Ranger Greykitten January 26th 11 08:07 PM

Happy Burns Night!

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:33:03 -0800, Sundance wrote:

Owrown meowmie likez dat haggis stufz, but she growed up wif hoominz hoo
eeted scrapple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Sundance

I fink mine Paw might even try dat stuff if him had da chance.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!