CatBanter

-   -   !!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106854)

Storrmmee November 21st 11 12:06 AM

!!!

da hoominz of Trudi House of Asher/Grass

Anna
Jack house of Gordon

would like to furmally annownce the engagiment and upcoming winkin off deze
two fine kitteez.

Da gagement taked pwaze durin da time of da jelical ball, Da winkin will
take pwaze on decemfur 24 atta castle inna skotland

Efuricat anna doggiez in da catmunitee iz inbited all iz welcome...

sincerley,

da hoominz

Will in New Haven November 21st 11 04:50 PM

!!!

On Nov 20, 7:06*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da hoominz of Trudi House of Asher/Grass

* * Anna
Jack house of Gordon

would like to furmally annownce the engagiment and upcoming winkin off deze
two fine kitteez.

Da gagement taked pwaze durin da time of da jelical ball, Da winkin will
take pwaze on decemfur 24 atta castle inna skotland

Efuricat anna doggiez in da catmunitee iz inbited all iz welcome...

We wood awl be onord to attend.

--
Missy, WooToo, Wascal, da Bear an Widdle Samanfa (hoo will try to
behav)

Storrmmee November 21st 11 05:13 PM

!!!

we iz mozt greetful dat urown howze will be tinden,... mayhapz piglette anna
sukie will make sum spekal doggie furndlee rangements so dey wunt get too
bored, Trudi

Booker November 21st 11 07:07 PM

!!!

On 11/21/2011 8:50 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

We wood awl be onord to attend.

--
Missy, WooToo, Wascal, da Bear an Widdle Samanfa (hoo will try to
behav)

Usses two will be tendin.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Gramby November 21st 11 08:18 PM

!!!

Piglett decides she should RAVP. U knowz allof uz will be dere wiff bells,
ummm rafther bag pipes, blarink.

Ranger Greykitten November 21st 11 08:38 PM

Hey Pipps

Mizz Pipps, would you do mineownself da honor of allowing me to excort
yourownself to da wedwink?

Ranger MacDude

John Ross Mc Master November 21st 11 09:02 PM

!!!

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:06:00 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

da hoominz of Trudi House of Asher/Grass

Anna
Jack house of Gordon

would like to furmally annownce the engagiment and upcoming winkin off deze
two fine kitteez.

Da gagement taked pwaze durin da time of da jelical ball, Da winkin will
take pwaze on decemfur 24 atta castle inna skotland

Efuricat anna doggiez in da catmunitee iz inbited all iz welcome...

sincerley,

da hoominz

I wishes to attend because I am romanticle.
Cinder

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] November 21st 11 10:11 PM

Hey Pipps

Mizz Pipps, would you do mineownself da honor of allowing me to excort
yourownself to da wedwink?

Ranger MacDude

Wai yes, ai gwadly axcep yer inbitashun tu beh yer skort tew
da wedwink:)
Dat iz da sayme dai dat mai hoomins gotted winked 35 yeers ugo..

Pipps..so hapi