CatBanter

-   -   Job purr update (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107560)

Amelia T Cat March 6th 12 03:58 PM

Job purr update

This update is to remind everybody in the Community that Community purrs
really do work! My Meowmie had her insurance license tests this morning,
and she felt very unprepared and scared. But thanks to all the purrs of
the community (and her hard studying, of course) she passed both parts!

So thanks to everybody who purred and who thought of Meowmie. Now let's
all get back to purring for Uncle Furry.

Amelia
for her greatly relived house.

Booker March 6th 12 05:05 PM

Job purr update

Hip hip hoooooooray!!!!

Dis iz fantastik newz. Concatulation tu yur meomie! Celebrate by more
fudz fur yu.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

MLB[_4_] March 6th 12 05:47 PM

Job purr update

On 03/06/2012 08:58 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
This update is to remind everybody in the Community that Community purrs
really do work! My Meowmie had her insurance license tests this morning,
and she felt very unprepared and scared. But thanks to all the purrs of
the community (and her hard studying, of course) she passed both parts!

So thanks to everybody who purred and who thought of Meowmie. Now let's
all get back to purring for Uncle Furry.

Amelia
for her greatly relived house.

+++++++++++
Weez still purrin. TuTu

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 6th 12 06:17 PM

Job purr update

This update is to remind everybody in the Community that Community purrs
really do work! My Meowmie had her insurance license tests this morning,
and she felt very unprepared and scared. But thanks to all the purrs of
the community (and her hard studying, of course) she passed both parts!

So thanks to everybody who purred and who thought of Meowmie. Now let's
all get back to purring for Uncle Furry.

Amelia
for her greatly relived house.

That is such good news about your Meowmie, Amelia. yeUP, the power of the
purr does indeed work.
Now we HAVE to purr HARD for Uncle Furry.
Mommy Kyla is saying lots of prayers for him and da soft too.

Mosey for his family

rafflescat[_2_] March 6th 12 10:06 PM

Job purr update

On Mar 6, 3:58*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
This update is to remind everybody in the Community that Community purrs
really do work! My Meowmie had her insurance license tests this morning,
and she felt very unprepared and scared. But thanks to all the purrs of
the community (and her hard studying, of course) she passed both parts!

So thanks to everybody who purred and who thought of Meowmie. Now let's
all get back to purring for Uncle Furry.

Amelia
for her greatly relived house.

Three Gordon Kittiez dance a jig and get out the golden whikkynip...n
onnly fwee gwasses.
Guess da sad sekatree notted gettin nunn.

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 7th 12 12:55 AM

Job purr update

This update is to remind everybody in the Community that Community purrs
really do work! My Meowmie had her insurance license tests this morning,
and she felt very unprepared and scared. But thanks to all the purrs of
the community (and her hard studying, of course) she passed both parts!

So thanks to everybody who purred and who thought of Meowmie. Now let's
all get back to purring for Uncle Furry.

Amelia
for her greatly relived house.

Three Gordon Kittiez dance a jig and get out the golden whikkynip...n
onnly fwee gwasses.
Guess da sad sekatree notted gettin nunn.

Et iz sew nise tew she yew pozt ugin Gordon Kitties.
Weh wyl tayke sum uff dat golden whikkynip, but weh wyl nead fife gwasses.
Weh r purring fur yer sekatree nawt tew beh sad. BOSH on sadnus.!!!
Wai iz hur sew sad?
Weh luffs hur tew. yeUP
Gib hur nosepoinks n kuddulz n dat mite hulp hur.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps