CatBanter

-   -   ping tweed (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100681)

Stormmee May 8th 10 07:27 AM

ping tweed

i am sorry on the post where you told me i was out of line the screen reader
was acting up... i tried several times to answer and still screwed it up. so
here goes again.

I apologised when mary l pointed the inaprpraiteness of my comments, i said
i was wrong... i wanted you to know that in case you didn't get through that
thread. as i said there and other places. i have lots of flaws, but being a
hypocrite is not one of them, if i expect to be treated a certain way, it is
not benifical to treat others as i don't want to be,

thanks for posting such a civilised chastisement, and thanks for posting it
directly to me, i really do appreciate both,

Lee, off to figure out why the talker is moving the cursor more than usual