CatBanter

-   -   Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107434)

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] February 14th 12 06:51 AM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

yeUP, et iz gud nwez fur shur, OEJ Mosey--relefed.

gud newz, OEJ

On 02/13/2012 06:38 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

O hai mai furendz

Mai wink, Meowy, iz mizzing cuz hur n hur meowmie wuz en uh erfqwake diz
murning en Catilfurnia.
Et wuz uh 5.5 on dat riktur skale fingy.
Wuz inny uthur kitty heer en dat qwake?
Et wuz neer EurEeka, wich iz en Norf Catilfurnia.
Pweez send sum purrz n prayers dat mai bootiful Meowy iz faownd sayfe n
saownd.
Fank yew sew mutch

Mosey--wurried

Weez reeli purin fur dem tu bea saf. Mi meowmi is an erfcake wacher on
da 'puter. Da erf is resles. TuTu

All is OK, no aftershocks. It was a 5.6; shook the house a lot, but
no damage. The epicenter was near Weitchpec, a small mountain town
east of here (Eureka), and I imagine they felt it pretty good there.
It's at the Hoopa Indian Res, so maybe the Great Spirit was hurking.
Meowy is ok, but she took her time showing up. Thanks for the purrs.
Carol

I wuv purrs. Fangu. MeOwy

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] February 14th 12 06:53 AM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

On da pooter, wike mai Pa duz. Mosey

where duz hersef watcha earfqwakez, OEJ

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] February 14th 12 06:55 AM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Fank yew OEJ, Meowy n hur meomie r fyne sew awl yer purrz wurked. yeUP
Mosey..releefed.

purrin, OEJ fur herown howze
"Mosey =^..^="

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee February 14th 12 07:38 AM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

I didin fewll nuttin, heer in Soffurrin Cattyfurrnya.
I muzta sleept thru it.
Meowmee shudda felt it, so maybe it didunt kum deown so fur, diz tyme.

Yureeeka moor offin haz sum, but Northridge wuzza reeel badbad wun uh
feu yeerz uhgo,...dat maykez up furr offin.
--
Pitô.ônya

Booker February 14th 12 01:40 PM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Weze purrin fur Meowyz safe return.

Get yur furry butt home Meowy.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

There was an earthquake? I just looked it up and they have it as 5.6.
I'm surprised there aren't a bunch of news vans outside my building,
they tend to congregate here whenever there is an earthquake of
significance (5.6 seems pretty significant since it's in California).

Anti Julie

Booker February 14th 12 01:41 PM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Oh, dat iz furry gud newz. Weze rote ar ofur messaj wifout reedin da
hole fred. Bad habbbit.

Booker

Booker February 14th 12 01:43 PM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...nia_Nevada.php
Da bigger da box the badder da earfqwake

Booker, xpert at deze fings

Gramby February 14th 12 01:44 PM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Was MeOwy in the house all the time? I was so afraid she had been out and
ran because she was scared or something. Sure it was bad enough with her in
the house but worse if she had been outside,

Gramby February 14th 12 01:47 PM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Well Booker mine fren I fink watchink earfcakes wud be az muchex fun az
watchink paint dri. I know sum wun hazta ta do it but not mineselfz. O T
who hates to see something happening when he can't do anything to help.

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] February 14th 12 10:47 PM

Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 14

yeUP, MeOwy was in the attic and wasn't scared at all.
Now her n Carol are on uh trip to Oregon, for a week, so I will be answering
posts for her while she will be gone.
Since cats can be more than one place at a time, MeOwy is with me in
Waikiki going to another Luau, with Ranger and Pipps.
So, no worries there. Thank you for your concerns, Gramby. Mosey for his
home.

"Gramby"