CatBanter

-   -   A very bad Christmas for one of the RPCA people (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103510)

Gandalf[_2_] December 25th 10 08:04 PM

A very bad Christmas for one of the RPCA people

One of the long time members on RPCA lost one of her cats, Abelard, in
the early morning hours of Christmas morning :(

I'm sure she would appreciate it if you would light a candle for
Abelard; the link is on RPCA :(

Thank you.

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 25th 10 11:24 PM

A very bad Christmas for one of the RPCA people

" (Gandalf)"
One of the long time members on RPCA lost one of her cats, Abelard, in
the early morning hours of Christmas morning :(

I'm sure she would appreciate it if you would light a candle for
Abelard; the link is on RPCA :(

Thank you.

Mai momduzzint reed RPCA no moar but ai wint dere n gotted da Candle site, n
putted et heer.
Luvz
Mosey fur hiz famlee

MLB[_2_] December 26th 10 12:16 AM

A very bad Christmas for one of the RPCA people

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

" (Gandalf)"
One of the long time members on RPCA lost one of her cats, Abelard, in
the early morning hours of Christmas morning :(

I'm sure she would appreciate it if you would light a candle for
Abelard; the link is on RPCA :(

Thank you.

Mai momduzzint reed RPCA no moar but ai wint dere n gotted da Candle
site, n putted et heer.
Luvz
Mosey fur hiz famlee

Youse a gud kitti! TuTu

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 26th 10 05:18 AM

A very bad Christmas for one of the RPCA people

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

" (Gandalf)"
One of the long time members on RPCA lost one of her cats, Abelard, in
the early morning hours of Christmas morning :(

I'm sure she would appreciate it if you would light a candle for
Abelard; the link is on RPCA :(

Thank you.

Mai momduzzint reed RPCA no moar but ai wint dere n gotted da Candle
site, n putted et heer.
Luvz
Mosey fur hiz famlee

Youse a gud kitti! TuTu

Fank yew TuTu, ai twy tew be uh gud kitty. ai reely dew. yeUP.
Luvz
Mosey

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 26th 10 05:21 AM

A very bad Christmas for one of the RPCA people

Yoo iz welkome Granby, den ai unsubskribd ugin aftur ai gotted dat Candle
site. Luvz Mosey

"Granby"