CatBanter

-   -   Frontline - one or two months? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64850)

Mike S. November 28th 05 05:57 AM

Frontline - one or two months?

How long is Frontline Plus supposed to last for fleas? I know the
package and website say one month but that doesn't necessarily mean
that's true (it could last longer). I actually read somewhere that for
fleas it's supposed to last two months but I just wanted to hear what
others thought. I really don't want to apply it more often then what's
necessary.

[email protected] November 28th 05 08:10 AM

Frontline - one or two months?

About six weeks usually works, but the best guideline is your cat. Some
are more sensitive than others and I have one that needs Frontline once
a month. The other can usually go 7-8 weeks without a problem.