CatBanter

-   -   Tigger is in da kitty hospital (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103935)

conniepo January 28th 11 04:14 PM

Tigger is in da kitty hospital

We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

Amelia January 28th 11 05:00 PM

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:14:13 -0800, conniepo wrote:

We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a few
dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so they
figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

My clowder has a purr-circle going to Tigger to get better and come home.

Amelia

Will in New Haven January 28th 11 05:27 PM

On Jan 28, 11:14*am, conniepo wrote:
We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

Wee is purrin for da Tigger. Wee mememfurs r fren Bugg hoo haz diss
fing an his daddy Carlos has it two and dey haff to eech tak a
insulting shot four it effery day. Butted dey dew ok.

--
WooToo, Missy an Sunrise

John Ross Mc Master January 28th 11 05:35 PM

Tigger is in da kitty hospital

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:14:13 -0800 (PST), conniepo
wrote:

We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

Purrs and heeling prayers from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and da trooder
cat Scooter.

rafflescat January 28th 11 06:28 PM

On Jan 28, 4:14*pm, conniepo wrote:
We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

Oh no. Wees purrin fur Tigger tu get weveled off n fur da TED tu hewp
him wiff dis. Ower Unca Charlie has dis fing n he hasta stab
hisownself wiff needuls tu be okay, hope Tigger getz home n dus
bedder!
Gordon Kittiez purrin fur Tigger

Gandalf[_2_] January 28th 11 06:31 PM

wrote:

We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

I'm very sorry to hear this. But, it is far from the worst diagnosis you
could have gotten for him.

With good vet care, his diabetes can be managed, and he can still have a
good quality of life.

Sending purrs for Tigger to get better, and for all that are missing
him.

Cheryl[_5_] January 28th 11 06:31 PM

On 2011-01-28 12:44 PM, conniepo wrote:
We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

This iz furry catsernin noos. We wil be purrin fur him.

--
Sam and Cinnamon

MLB[_2_] January 28th 11 06:38 PM

conniepo wrote:
We iz so sad ... meowmie and paw brawt Tigger to da kitty hospital a
few dayz ago. He wuzzn't moving around and not cuddling wid them so
they figgured he wuz sick. Da TED sayz he has dy-a-beet-ees.

Meowmie note - Tigger has bee diagnosed with diabetes. He has been on
IV fluids, antibiotics, and insulin for 3 days. He was taken off all
IV's this morning and if he remains stable for the day and night, he
can come home tomorrow (Saturday). Please keep your paws crossed for
us.

Sweetpea (Tigger's litter mate) and Cookie.

Weez crosin feets, pause and purring that Tigger will recovr. TuTu

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee January 28th 11 09:42 PM

wrote:

[...]

I was thinking that this was so and hoping that this info was posted.
I know that my SIL had a d*g for many years with diabetes.
Purring for Tigger getting home soon.
Antee Sylvia

Booker January 28th 11 09:45 PM

Tigger is in da kitty hospital

Weze all purrin. Binkley (RB) had dyabeetez, but onli fur a wile. Den it
wented away. It duz dat in kittiez, but not hoominz, cuz kittiez ar speecil.

Booker