CatBanter

-   -   dancing with louise (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104298)

Storrmmee March 10th 11 08:34 PM

dancing with louise

just befure the last waltze of the evening, the band takes a break, and
several stewards and other staff sorts arrive, they carry in a throne and in
the center is a very nice confy kushin with a small rail all around but open
also so no matter which way she looks LL can see herown cat catmunity
memfurs.

stairs are rolled up to the throne, and two of the porter cats help her up
under the careful eyez of Lillith kitten ... lillith looks over the set up,
gets ll settled and goes just under the throne on a seat so that if ll needs
her she can come up the sidde quickly... the stairs are rolled away and all
of the cats on the ship arrive to pay tribute to ll and dance around to
honor her good service to the catmunity and her hoomin famblee... the band
returns, the dj becomes the MC and announces... we will be dancin anna
giffin trubute to ll, so ourz furzt song will be you are mine sunshine in
honor of herown good anna sunny tempurmint...

the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna wafin at
herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset hersef...

the next song will be...

Debby Hanoka[_2_] March 10th 11 08:51 PM

dancing with louise

On Mar 10, 3:34*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Oh, kittiez, this is beautiful! What do you think, Ms. Louise? How
are you feeling? Do you need me to climb up to your cushion to takes
care of you?

Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC

The Porter Cats[_2_] March 10th 11 09:01 PM

dancing with louise

Jaspurr Porter, an easy-going, large, sturdy, longhaired buff-colored
cat, smiles at Louise and walks up to the throne.

"Jus hold on to me, Louise. I will not let mew fall. I am a furry
strong cat. Mew will find that my fur is very sofffft for resting on.
Do mew haf a faffurite song?"

John Ross Mc Master March 11th 11 01:27 AM

dancing with louise

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:01:42 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats
wrote:

Jaspurr Porter, an easy-going, large, sturdy, longhaired buff-colored
cat, smiles at Louise and walks up to the throne.

"Jus hold on to me, Louise. I will not let mew fall. I am a furry
strong cat. Mew will find that my fur is very sofffft for resting on.
Do mew haf a faffurite song?"

louise da porter kitties is furry strong. come to da danse.
beauty

Adam[_3_] March 11th 11 01:29 PM

dancing with louise

Storrmmee wrote:
the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna wafin at
herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset hersef...

Fangu! Dis iz just luvly.

Louise

Adam[_3_] March 11th 11 01:33 PM

dancing with louise

Oh, kittiez, this is beautiful! What do you think, Ms. Louise? How
are you feeling? Do you need me to climb up to your cushion to takes
care of you?

Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC

Iz feelin a litl betur.

Louise

==========

Louise has become a little stronger and less lethargic since last
week, so today's vet visit for... you know... has been postponed.
It looks like Louise will be around for a little while longer.
(Although my guess is a few weeks at the most.)

Adam

Adam[_3_] March 11th 11 01:34 PM

dancing with louise

The Porter Cats wrote:
Jaspurr Porter, an easy-going, large, sturdy, longhaired buff-colored
cat, smiles at Louise and walks up to the throne.

"Jus hold on to me, Louise. I will not let mew fall. I am a furry
strong cat. Mew will find that my fur is very sofffft for resting on.
Do mew haf a faffurite song?"

Lyke Strauss walzes.

Louise

Storrmmee March 11th 11 02:30 PM

dancing with louise

finding that ll does have a favorite music the band begins it and the cats
waltz around her in twos and do their best to let her see the best dancin
efur...