CatBanter

-   -   purrs for Katie,please? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80386)

Mishi May 27th 07 10:06 AM

purrs for Katie,please?

Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. :( Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Adrian A May 27th 07 10:08 AM

purrs for Katie,please?

Mishi wrote:
Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. :( Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Lots of purrs for Katie to get well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

JBHajos May 27th 07 12:10 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

On Sun, 27 May 2007 04:06:28 -0500, Mishi wrote:

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment.

Many purrs coming for Katie. Hoping for help for her and a perfect
outcome.

Jeanne
(If you're strapped for $$$ and need help, can we set up a fund for
you with your vet?)

Irulan May 27th 07 01:05 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

Purrs and prayers that Katie comes through. Hang
in there.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Kreisleriana May 27th 07 03:23 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

On Sun, 27 May 2007 04:06:28 -0500, Mishi
yodeled:

Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. :( Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Poor Katie-shmoo! We are purring for you and her.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Stormmee May 27th 07 03:34 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

big purrs, can you please tell me about this powder, my screen reader is
making mush out of the word, Lee

Karen May 27th 07 05:18 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

On 2007-05-27 04:06:28 -0500, Mishi said:

Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. :( Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Oh no! Purrs for Katie coming up. How odd!! I really hope she begins
responding soon.

Ann May 27th 07 07:55 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

Purrs on ther way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Inge Grotjahn May 27th 07 10:06 PM

purrs for Katie,please?

Am 27.05.2007 schrieb Mishi:

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong.

Purrs for poor Katie are on their way. We hope, the doctors find out
soon, what is wrong with her. It is quite frightening not to know,
whats the reason of her not beeing well:-(

Purrs for a good outcome and a speedy recovery.
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge