CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How many cats can one person Have? (Before they go nuts.) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26925)

Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com May 5th 05 05:39 PM

How many cats can one person Have? (Before they go nuts.)

Here's a trick question: have many cats can one person have in one house?
Answer....

mlbriggs May 8th 05 01:12 AM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:39:51 +0000, Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com wrote:

Here's a trick question: have many cats can one person have in one house?
Answer....

Sometimes one will do it! Feed me, Feed me Feed me.

Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com May 9th 05 05:34 PM

Ha,ha,ha! Good one. at least someone on here has a pleasent sense of humor!
Unlike some people.

Fritti May 12th 05 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com
Here's a trick question: have many cats can one person have in one house?
Answer....

Answer... With the new kitten born on May 8th, I now have 12. I'm still not going nuts :) The more the merrier! (Of course, always keep in mind the general health and happiness of the cats. They should have all the room they individually need)
Fritti and his gang.

Odette Brown May 21st 05 09:57 PM

I would say 4 and make sure they all are spayed or neutered,
Have 2 and cats are for ever not only until one gets tired of them!
One of mine is 16 and the other 10, had them at 3 months of age.

ob

TheHermit June 2nd 05 08:47 PM

Hi

14 cats hey? I can only wish I had the time and money to provide homes
for that many! Sadly I'm still only at the one cat stage, but he is a
happy if very soppy cat, and hangs around with the neighbourhood cats
who use my garden like a feline highway. I know of at least 30 that
visit regularly, as well as the cheeky little female who comes in the
house, eats my cats food, sleeps in his usual spot and still has the
cheek to his at him if he comes for a closer look and a sniff. ;)

The Hermit
---
Visit http://www.thehovel.com/bb for fun chat with cat minded people!
The Hovel - Feline Friendly Internet.