CatBanter

-   -   He's Home! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93220)

LauraM[_2_] January 17th 09 02:58 AM

He's Home!

I just picked up Hobbes from the vet awhile ago. He's home now and so
happy! He already wants to play. He's sitting on his feather toy
waiting for me to drag it around the room. :)

He has the happiest face right now!

cybercat January 17th 09 04:02 AM

He's Home!

"LauraM" wrote in message
I just picked up Hobbes from the vet awhile ago. He's home now and so
happy! He already wants to play. He's sitting on his feather toy
waiting for me to drag it around the room. :)

He has the happiest face right now!

YAY Hobbes! Kisses and scratches.

[email protected] January 17th 09 07:40 PM

He's Home!

Hooray! I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.