CatBanter

-   -   Wedwink givtz furr Trudi and Jack (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107170)

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee December 26th 11 10:50 PM

Wedwink givtz furr Trudi and Jack

Our Berry gudgud frendz, Trudi and Jack Gorden,
We ar prezentink yuz boff wit diz entyre komplete set/collection
ov Scottish Buchan Thissil Pattern pottery, sirfizz furr twenny-fore :
May you always hab enuff frendz on witsh tu lavish yur housepitality.
Iffin yu wud raffur luuk online, go tu:

http://www.ventures.ca/scotland/pottery1.htm
http://www.ventures.ca/scotland/pottery2.htm
http://www.ventures.ca/scotland/pottery3.htm
http://www.ventures.ca/scotland/pottery4.htm

Az yu can see, it wyll tayke a Fed-X truk tu load awlla
diz tu weereffurr da kuppel dezirez.

Wiff awl ower luff,

Pitô.ônya & Sundance

Storrmmee December 26th 11 10:53 PM

Wedwink givtz furr Trudi and Jack

fang ursef... we hasta kinda hide diz, da soft haza weaknezz fur dishez, she
reallee likez setz of disehez, as duz herown mom duz, diz iz juzt bootiful,
trudi

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] December 26th 11 11:30 PM

Wedwink givtz furr Trudi and Jack

Waow Pi2nya, doz r bootiful:)

Owr famli gooted Trudi n Jack Gordon three BIG sawf bedz tu smurgle en.
Une oz fur yu, Jack and Trudi.
Da uthurz r iffen geztz bizit yu obeu nite. weh hoap yu wike dem.
And weh ulso gotted yu bof uh kleening survise
tu tayke kare uf yer fingz, n dey kome hilleh rekomended.
Dey wunt steel nufin, dey r licensd n bonded Himmyz.
Sew nao yu bof wunt hab tu wurry baiowt nuffing tu kleen up.
Der iz uh kuk dat komez in tu kuk fur yu bof n yer geztz tu.
Weh are sew happi fur yu boff. yeUP
Luffs tu our frendz.)
Mosey, Meowy, Mayzy,Tygur, Pooky Qat, Sqweex Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] December 27th 11 06:40 AM

Wedwink givtz furr Trudi and Jack

Yu r bof VURY welkom Trudi n Jack Mosey fur hiz famli..goin tu owr bedz
nao

fang usefz, trudi

"Mosey =^..^="