CatBanter

-   -   RPCA group on Facebook question (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104846)

[email protected] May 14th 11 09:55 PM

RPCA group on Facebook question

How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joyce

--
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx

Yowie May 14th 11 10:04 PM

On 15/05/2011 6:55 AM, wrote:
How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Just press 'enter' or 'return' on your keyboard. If you want to make a
blank line instead of submitting your comment, press shift+enter.

hth

Yowie

Adrian[_2_] May 14th 11 10:21 PM

wrote:
How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joyce

You just type your comment in the box then click on the share button.

--
Adrian

Yowie May 14th 11 11:31 PM

On 15/05/2011 7:21 AM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joyce

You just type your comment in the box then click on the share button.

Facebook has removed the 'share' button for most comments.

Yowie

Kraut / Larry Stark May 14th 11 11:54 PM

RPCA group on Facebook question

On Sun, 15 May 2011 08:31:14 +1000, Yowie
wrote:

How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joyce

You just type your comment in the box then click on the share button.

Facebook has removed the 'share' button for most comments.

Yowie

Yes I do not have a "Share" button

[email protected] May 14th 11 11:55 PM

wrote:
How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joyce

You just type your comment in the box then click on the share button.

Facebook has removed the 'share' button for most comments.

I'm able to "share" when I want to *initiate* a post. But if I want
to comment on someone else's post, there's no share button. However,
I've already discovered that all you have to do to enter a comment is
hit the "enter" key (fancy that) on the keyboard.

Thanks all who replied to my question!

Joyce

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson