CatBanter

-   -   Holy Crap Those Purrs Rocked! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28193)

Enfilade June 15th 05 02:01 AM

Holy Crap Those Purrs Rocked!

So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

--Fil

Catnipped June 15th 05 02:09 AM

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

--Fil

Aren't purrs amazing! Congratulations Fil!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yoj June 15th 05 02:09 AM

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

--Fil

Purr power rules! Wonderful news!

Joy

Victor Martinez June 15th 05 03:24 AM

Enfilade wrote:
So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in

Excellent!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Adrian June 15th 05 09:05 AM

Enfilade wrote:
So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

--Fil

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

SuzQ June 15th 05 12:12 PM

Yeaaaaa! Congrats.
Suz&Spicey

Elise June 15th 05 11:11 PM

Enfilade wrote:
So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

--Fil

Great news! Congrats!

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

badwilson June 16th 05 04:07 PM

Enfilade wrote:
So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month

after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree,

in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

--Fil

That's awesome, congratulations!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Marina June 17th 05 05:48 AM

Enfilade wrote:

So, for all you folks who were purring for me to get the computer
teaching job for the summer, not only did I get it, but--a month after
being told I wasn't accepted to university this fall--the English
Department got magic money and now I /am/ going to university this
fall, /on full scholarship/. This'll be my second Masters' degree, in
English, building towards a likely PhD. I can't let DP be the only
"Doctor" in the house (though he'll be the M.D. kind)

Thanks guys!

Wow, Fil, wonderful news! Good luck with everything.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.