CatBanter

-   -   Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88162)

capricious April 22nd 08 09:25 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

Sneezy is a formerly-feril cat who about 6 months ago decided he was
going to make our home his home. I was okay with it as long as my 2
cats didn't mind and oddly enough, they didn't seem to. He's since
become a very loving little fellow and has been domesticating himself
VERY well. Best I've ever seen, in fact.

But then he seems to get injured or sick, maybe a combination of the
two. One day, Sneezy crawls to this very hard to get to place behind
our couch and rested there for 2 or 3 days without ever leaving. I
thought for sure he had some life threatening sickness and he had just
simply given up. I continued to give him food and water and to my
surprise, he continued to eat and drink. Maybe he's not so sick after
all--maybe someone just stepped on his foot or a hip or something and
he's just sore, I began to wonder. He could barely walk and his rear
was shaking really bad when he tried to stand initially. He couldn't
go far to go to make it outside to the bathroom and so I was forced to
just keep cleaning up after him throughout this time. I felt like it
was the least I could do for the little guy. About 10 days of this
passed and slowly but surely he got up more and seemed to eventually
fully recover. He was okay for maybe a week.

Suddenly one day, we find these very strange puddles of clear,
odorless liquid in various places around the house. It wasn't urine
as it was thicker, almost gelatin based. Then later that day he is on
my bed (of all places!) and stands up as if he is going to stretch and
just leaks this clear liquid all over my bed. As I watched him do it
he looked at me like "help, I can't control this - please don't be
mad" (was my perception of his facial expression). Long story short,
he is back under the couch most of the time (although he doesn't seem
quite as bad this time around, he is up and moving around a little bit
more, but is still reserving himself to his safety spot). It seems
that was just a particularly bad day for him as he hasn't released
these weird puddles in the last 3 days, but he is still very obviously
not right.

What on earth could be causing this?? More importantly, what can I do
to help him? Is there anything I can do to relieve his apparent
pain? If his rear is shaking as such, it must mean he's in pain..?
Also he was VERY talkative when healthy and he won't speak a word.
That makes me wonder if he's in pain at all? Maybe too much pain to
even let out a squeak??? I'm so confused!

I did a lot of research online and I am generally pretty accurate with
my online-diagnosis, but this one is FAR too strange. I have read
about the anal sac glands and how they may need to be cleared out, but
I also read that if this is the case that the odor of the dispelled
liquid should be very pungent. Also in the cases I read about
regarding this problem, the cats didn't seem to eat and drink as
normal (except in one case I read).

I am in absolutely no financial position to even have him taken in to
any vet for the most minor of a regular check-up. My financial state
is completely at rock bottom. My fear is that my only option is that
I will simply have to take him to the pound, wish him my very best,
and hope they are able to get him healthy and put him up for
adoption. This is my very, VERY, last rate option and I am really
afraid that is what I am going to have to do. I just can't find any
sort of home remedies or even plausible suggestions to try.

Of course, everything on the web says "take him to a vet!" - but I
don't have $150+ just to get him in the freaking door.

Thank you very much for your time and suggestions,
Capricious

cybercat April 22nd 08 11:22 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"capricious" wrote
I am in absolutely no financial position to even have him taken in to
any vet for the most minor of a regular check-up.

Take this cat to a shelter immediately, along with your other cats.
Vet care is part of having a cat. This cat is suffering, because of
YOU.

blkcatgal April 23rd 08 12:36 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

You really do need to take Sneezy to the vet. Searching the web for a
remedy or posting this message isn't going to help. See if you can't work
out a payment plan with the vet. Or call the Humane Society. Many times
they have low-cost clinics. If you can afford a computer and dial-up or
broadband or whatever, you can afford to take the cat to the vet.

S.
---

cshenk April 23rd 08 01:16 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"capricious"

I think this is a troll but not sure. 'pokerslut at beer.com'?

cybercat April 23rd 08 01:34 AM

"cshenk" wrote in message

"capricious"

I think this is a troll but not sure. 'pokerslut at beer.com'?

haha! I saw that when I killfiled him/her/whoever. :) I think you might be
right.

capricious April 23rd 08 01:54 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Apr 22, 3:22 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"capricious" wrote

I am in absolutely no financial position to even have him taken in to
any vet for the most minor of a regular check-up.

Take this cat to a shelter immediately, along with your other cats.
Vet care is part of having a cat. This cat is suffering, because of
YOU.

Excuse me?!?!? How ****ing DARE you! I should take YOUR ass to the
shelter you SCUMBAG!

I have done nothing but HELP this cat as much as I could. I took him
in to my home when he was starving, then fed him and got him as
healthy as I could. Even financially strapped, I am always able to
provide them food and water. It is by no means MY fault he suddenly
became ill.

You need to take your sorry ass and go play in some freeway traffic
with your *disgusting* and *dispicable* attitude. I am begging for
help here and this is what you had the nerve to reply?? You're a
sorry excuse for a human being, period. Absolutely pitiful that I had
to read that.

capricious April 23rd 08 02:02 AM

On Apr 22, 4:36 pm, "blkcatgal" wrote:
You really do need to take Sneezy to the vet. Searching the web for a
remedy or posting this message isn't going to help. See if you can't work
out a payment plan with the vet. Or call the Humane Society. Many times
they have low-cost clinics. If you can afford a computer and dial-up or
broadband or whatever, you can afford to take the cat to the vet.

S.

Thank you for the reply. I will definitely try the humane society in
the morning.

I can afford broadband because my 82 year old grandfather I live with
and take care of is retired from the phone company. It is practically
free to us.

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand why both of you
decided that focusing on my financial situation is going to be helpful
whatsoever. If you can't understand that there are people in the
world who do everything they can to get by and simply are not able to,
I pity your naivety and am jealous of your luck in life.

My grandfather's social security doesn't even cover half of his
medications and any finances are quickly gobbled up to the good old
pharmaceutical companies. His pension covers the rest barely leaving
enough to feed himself. So please don't comment on something you have
absolutely no idea about.

One of the main reasons I took this cat in is because this guy took to
my grandfather and he could certainly use the friend. Dealing with
this with him is not something I'd care to have to go through if I can
avoid it, obviously. It wasn't my intention to publicly reveal my
entire private life, but if it helps open your eyes a little bit, I
guess it was worth it.

capricious April 23rd 08 02:03 AM

On Apr 22, 5:16 pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"capricious"

I think this is a troll but not sure. 'pokerslut at beer.com'?

Wow... you think *I* might be a troll? I asked a very straight
forward question, simply asking for advice.

Pot?
This is kettle.
He's black.

Stupid ass *******. If you can't stay on topic, get the **** out of
here. What's with these you people on this newsgroup?!

capricious April 23rd 08 02:08 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

And to you all, I hope you feel really ****ing good after reading
about my life. You're all apparently scumbags. Forget I even asked
for anything here. I must have accidentally entered in
alt.pets.cats.and.trolls or something.

Seriously, what the **** is each of your problems? Is this how you
treat all people who come here seeking advice? Scumbags.

MaryL April 23rd 08 02:33 AM

[...]

I read your message carefully, and you made it very clear that you love this
cat and also that you do not have the money for a vet. Nevertheless, I beg
you -- *please* get this cat to a vet. He is in desperate need of
veterinary care, and people on a newsgroup cannot possibly diagnose
something like this. You have the best intentions. Please follow through
and find some way to get him to a vet -- use a credit card or call around to
find a vet who will let you pay in monthly installments. Years ago (when I
was in graduate school and had *no* money), my cat was sick. I made
arrangements to pay over time. It took a *long* time for payments, but it
was well worth it. Some vets will not do this, but many will. You might
also contact your local Humane Society or animal welfare group. Some will
help financially in cases like this. But do whatever you have to do to get
Sneezy to a vet because that is was is essential (and try to scoop up some
of that clear liquid and take a sample with you).

Please keep us updated.

MaryL

joe April 23rd 08 03:54 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT), capricious
wrote:

[...]

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE YOUR CATS TO THE VET, TAKE THEM TO A NO KILL
SHELTER.

AND SHUT UP!!!

mc April 23rd 08 04:48 AM

On Apr 22, 10:54 pm, eat@joe's (Joe) wrote:
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT), capricious

I HAVE to respond to this.

I lost my job in December and had just taken in a cat from a friend
just before losing my job. My husband became disabled fairly recently
as well.

We found a way to get the cat some much needed medical help. There is
a way, if you try. Maybe you could try researching THAT on the
Internet! How to get medical help for your cat with no money to pay
for the expenses.

There are all kinds of options if you really start to open up and look
for them.

It is all about priorities.

Call around. Call around. Call around.

You can get help for your cat if you put forth some effort.

capricious April 23rd 08 06:36 AM

On Apr 22, 8:48 pm, mc wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:54 pm, eat@joe's (Joe) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT), capricious

I HAVE to respond to this.

I lost my job in December and had just taken in a cat from a friend
just before losing my job. My husband became disabled fairly recently
as well.

We found a way to get the cat some much needed medical help. There is
a way, if you try. Maybe you could try researching THAT on the
Internet! How to get medical help for your cat with no money to pay
for the expenses.

There are all kinds of options if you really start to open up and look
for them.

It is all about priorities.

Call around. Call around. Call around.

You can get help for your cat if you put forth some effort.

Thanks for the kind replies Mary and MC. Joe you should enroll in the
same manners class as the rest of these clowns.

But, I didn't even know who to call *besides* vets. I realize now
that I should have asked specifically who else is there.

I've had experience with the vets around here when I was in a better
place financially and know they can be somewhat flexible, but usually
(and understandably) want exact payment plans (i.e. post dated checks
and so on). I have since posted this elsewhere and an actual Doctor
replied and made the great suggestion of asking if he even possibly
had a way to work it off and so on (cleaning cages, doing whatever) if
unable to financially cover things. He also suggested that there are
stray cat non-profit organizations which may take him in or assist
with the medical care. It was a different perspective on the matter
and I'm definitely going to be doing some calling around tomorrow.

It's just a very sticky (and emotional) situation and I really was
unsure what to do, I've generally had the money to just take care of
my animals. Unfortunately this is a *really* bad time in my life to
have this happen and I felt my only options were monitor him or take
him to the shelter :(

I just needed some help thinking outside of the box it seems.

P.S. Mary - Sneezy for the last 2 hours has been generally wandering
around the house scratching on stuff and actually meowed at me several
times. He rubbed on my leg for a good 10 solid minutes, in what I
perceived as showing his appreciation for sticking by his side and
taking care of him. He still has a small limp on his front leg (?!?!
i am so confused now lol!) but his *attitude* says he's feeling
better. Time will tell and I'm still calling around tomorrow. Best
regards.

mc April 23rd 08 08:01 AM

On Apr 23, 1:36 am, capricious wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:48 pm, mc wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:54 pm, eat@joe's (Joe) wrote:

Also, I would like to ad that veterinarians HAVE to be tough when it
comes to payments. They have to pay out of their pockets for all the
equipment we depend on when we take our cats in for diagnoses. They
have huge out of pocket costs that we may not be thinking of when we
bring our cat in to them for help. It is not fair for them to give one
person extra help when another person (like many other people on this
board) also could use a break financially. So essentially, no one
really wins here. If you can find a veterinarians office that does
somehow get contributions from people who like to give their money
away, you may get further.

But NO ONE is going to offer their services for free.

It is your job to get past that hurdle.

But it is also true that some vets, like mine, do rescue work with
cats and would rather see them in good homes than see them go without
medical help.

That is also why places like the Humane Society can sometimes offer
lower cost services in some cases as well. Many animal rescue services
rely heavily on contributions.

For that reason, if you ever have to go this route you should STRONGLY
consider giving back to these organizations when you get back on your
feet again financially.

As full as most animal rescues are, it is unlikely someone is not
going to take your cat from you without you having to pay some sort of
fee. They may very well see your need and try to help you out.

Rescue organizations are good places to start, they know the vets who
will work with you or won't...

But remember, at first, ALL vets will do everything they can to avoid
looking like they are going to do something for nothing, and it is
only right that they uphold this philosophy, or believe you me,
everyone would take advantage and as you know... That will not work!!!

mc April 23rd 08 08:05 AM

On Apr 23, 3:01 am, mc wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:36 am, capricious wrote:

On a side note... I have found that many veterinarians do not make
anything close to what they would make if they were human doctors. I
have not seen that many that make a really, really good living.

Nothing compared to how much we depend upon them for our pets health.
When you factor in their expenses, vs. what they charge... not so
great.... Plus all that schooling that they are paying for too...

That is the truth!!!

dgk April 23rd 08 06:51 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:25:29 -0700 (PDT), capricious
wrote:

Sneezy is a formerly-feril cat who about 6 months ago decided he was
going to make our home his home. I was okay with it as long as my 2
cats didn't mind and oddly enough, they didn't seem to. He's since
become a very loving little fellow and has been domesticating himself
VERY well. Best I've ever seen, in fact.

As I read your message I just cringed, because I knew that folks here
get very upset about people not being able to afford to take their
kitty to the vet. I'm with MaryL though, none of us can diagnose the
cat.

As soon as the cat started hiding I would have taken it to the vet
since that is a clear sign that something is seriously wrong. But I'm
not quite destitute so it's ok. In fact, I have to call my vet about
one of my cats who, once again, has developed amazingly stinky runny
poops. It isn't his first time.

As with MaryL, I can tell that you love the cats, so you need at least
ask some vet if there is anyone around who can give a very discounted
price to look at the kitty. Is there a local Humane Society?

cybercat April 23rd 08 07:16 PM

wrote:

[...]

This cat is going to die soon, if it has not already. What kind of scumbag
can watch a cat, stoic as they are, suffer that way and not hock their gd
computer or borrow money from someone to take the cat to the vet?

Think about it. What is "pokerslut" playing poker with?

Ugh. What goes around, comes around, is the only consolation.

cshenk April 23rd 08 10:46 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"capricious" wrote

I think this is a troll but not sure. 'pokerslut at beer.com'?

Wow... you think *I* might be a troll? I asked a very straight
forward question, simply asking for advice.

Apologies. I no longer think so due to the later messages, but it was a
fairly odd address and a rather wierd cat action.

Pot?
This is kettle.
He's black.

I am not a troll. Regular here now in fact.

Stupid ass *******. If you can't stay on topic, get the **** out of
here. What's with these you people on this newsgroup?!

Um, was that directed at me? No matter if so since I did say I wasnt sure
if you were legit or a troll just based on your first post and your email
address.

Meantime, the best solution I can see for your case is the one you seem to
have found which may involve you working at the vets office cleaning cages
and such for a bit. I can well understand financial adversity and the
choices one must make. You've chosen to do what you can with what you have,
and know the limits did not stretch to big vet bills. In a perfect world,
no one would ever have to chose if they wanted to save the life of a cat by
feeding it, knowing they couldnt afford vet bills, or just letting it stay
loose to die.

I'll go against the grain of several others by saying you've done as well as
you can under the circumstances you are in.

Here's one idea that *may* be possible? I make too much money to be able to
do this, but you might be able to call a local no-kill facility and tell
them what is up, then offer to feed and house a few pets in return for vet
care for your own?

The person who was caretaking of our new dog, had an arrangement like that
which they briefly mentioned. Because they took in many pets, all their own
were also covered. If you are anyplace near Norfolk VA, I can pass you
email addresses to use to ask if this is possible.

cshenk April 23rd 08 10:47 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"capricious" wrote

And to you all, I hope you feel really ****ing good after reading
about my life. You're all apparently scumbags. Forget I even asked
for anything here. I must have accidentally entered in
alt.pets.cats.and.trolls or something.

Seriously, what the **** is each of your problems? Is this how you
treat all people who come here seeking advice? Scumbags.

Please don't be so quick to react. There's some seriously good folks here.

---MIKE--- April 23rd 08 11:09 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

The OP stated that her grandfather's prescriptions used up all of his
social security. I sent her an email telling her that there was no need
for that. Most drug companies will provide FREE medications for low
income people. All you have to do is ask.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

cshenk April 23rd 08 11:12 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"MaryL" wrote

I read your message carefully, and you made it very clear that you love
this cat and also that you do not have the money for a vet. Nevertheless,
I beg you -- *please* get this cat to a vet. He is in desperate need of
veterinary care, and people on a newsgroup cannot possibly diagnose
something like this. You have the best intentions. Please follow through
and find some way to get him to a vet -- use a credit card or call around
to find a vet who will let you pay in monthly installments. Years ago
(when I was in graduate school and had *no* money), my cat was sick. I
made arrangements to pay over time. It took a *long* time for payments,
but it

I agree MaryL and I'll add a story of real life that will get me flamed as a
fake, but it's true. Every bit of it.

I once adopted a cat by accident. I was out jogging (getting ready for a
Navy PRT) and found this poor little ball of fluff along the roadside. This
was in Universal City TX, an outskirt of San Antonio.

I was an E3 barely making ends meet but I wrapped up this little hurt-unit
in my jacket then froze my way home (couldnt run, it would have hurt him to
be jostled). Ok, so I get home with him and he's hurt *bad*. I didnt know
much about animals, but I knew ribs were supposed to poke outwards, not
inwards and legs were not supposed to bend where they were bending.

I grabbed my handy dandy phone book and started making phone calls. It took
something like 18 calls to get anyone who was willing to do more than show
this little fellow a shiny silver needle. Years later I was to learn that
the vets started calling one another to warn of the young E3 (no money) kid
with an expensive need who'd probably default on payments. Little did they
know *me* but one call reached a gold mine. See, I'd somehow touched the
heart of a totally premier vet. I remember looking at this whole page add
for this last guy and how he was a specialist with fancy pedigree folks and
in a very upscale address area. He's the one who told me years later,
everyone else was calling about and it ****ed him off.

So finally, after so many calls, got a vet who said 'I can't promise
anything but to try'. I was in my car like a flash. Many hours later, I
came home with a cat in a full body cast (I mean, even 3 of his legs!) and a
bunch of cat milk and a dropper to feed him with. They asked me for a name,
and i said 'Bobby'. The vet just smiled.

I was firmly explained he had to eat once an hour for the first several days
then every other hour if he survived. I called my boss in panic, told him
what I had done and gave him the vets number. I asked if i could take leave
(vacation). Boss called back about 45 mins later and said he'd be at my
place to drop off my leave papers. Later, they let me bring Bobby to work
in a box so we could all take turns feeding and loving him.

There are many tales on how Bobby lived, loved, and was well appreciated but
pertinant to this is his vet bill was severely reduced to just cost and not
sure if I even paid that. I paid all I could scrounge up and still have a
bit left for petfood for him, and ate alot of beans and rice for me.

It was in the end, an excellent deal ;-)

cybercat April 23rd 08 11:21 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"cshenk" wrote

I once adopted a cat by accident. I was out jogging (getting ready for a
Navy PRT) and found this poor little ball of fluff along the roadside.
This was in Universal City TX, an outskirt of San Antonio.

[...]

[...]

Well this just made me cry. Good for you. I want to see pictures and hear
more stories.

cybercat April 23rd 08 11:22 PM

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
The OP stated that her grandfather's prescriptions used up all of his
social security.

What does her grandfather have to do with anything?

MaryL April 23rd 08 11:44 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"cshenk" wrote in message
"MaryL" wrote

[...]

What a fantastic, heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing.

MaryL

cshenk April 23rd 08 11:51 PM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"cybercat" wrote

The OP stated that her grandfather's prescriptions used up all of his
social security.

What does her grandfather have to do with anything?

She lives with him and his pension seems to be about all they have. Because
of his work with the phone company, he gets almost free internet. (Bell
possibly).

I don't hink we are looking at a lazy person here, but one with possibly
some physical disability making obtaining work difficult.

cshenk April 24th 08 12:18 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"cybercat" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

I once adopted a cat by accident. I was out jogging (getting ready for a
Navy PRT) and found this poor little ball of fluff along the roadside.
This was in Universal City TX, an outskirt of San Antonio.

(snips)

It was in the end, an excellent deal ;-)

Well this just made me cry. Good for you. I want to see pictures and hear
more stories.

Smile, this was many years ago and predates digital cameras. I am just a
month shy of 48 now and I was 23 then. I guess he was my first 'rescue pet'
but then, all of them have been even if 2 were kittens when I rescued them.

Bobby grew on to be a lovely cat. He was bigger than expected. See, it
turned out part of the reason for the dropper feedings, is he wasnt weened
yet. I did not know this as he was pretty big, call it 5 lbs or so? Memory
dims but he was more than a tiny handful. Bloody but not tiny. Not full
grown looking either.

As he got glossy and healthy, the cast was taken down in various stages and
he was carted to work and back in a box. I didnt have fancy money left for
a real carrier. So, a bunch of the guys at work got together and built one.
It may not have been much by today's fancy standards, but it was roomy and
warm and he rather liked to use it as a scatching post once his limbs healed
well enough to do that.

Bobby grew up in various sailors laps in a mainframe computer room. Gosh,
he'd eat and eat and eat! Got to be huge but still seemed to be a little
underweight when the vet weighed him in at 20 lbs. He was still a gangly
looking youngster then. Once he filled out, he was between 35-40 lbs which
is bigger than his mixed breed should be, but then, no one knows who the
'papa' was.

See, the vet smiled when I named him Bobby... I wasnt to find out why for
several months. Common to the area, bobcats often breed with ferals, and
Bobby was of such a union.

There's a farm about 40-50 miles north of the outer San Antonio loop who had
a lady allergic to dogs and a man who loved big ones. When I was
transferred to Hawaii, Bobby stayed there til he died about age 16 or so. I
got xmas cards every year from them with pictures of him and his kittens
(first cat, never had had him 'fixed).

Hence, Bobby the bobcat entered and left my life. Never to be forgotten.
Yes, I know it sounds to fantastical to be true. I look back and shake my
head and go, gee, it doesnt sound very real does it?' It is though. Every
bit of it.

cshenk April 24th 08 12:23 AM

Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"MaryL" wrote

I agree MaryL and I'll add a story of real life that will get me flamed
as a fake, but it's true. Every bit of it.

I once adopted a cat by accident. I was out jogging (getting ready for a

It was in the end, an excellent deal ;-)

What a fantastic, heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing.

Glad to help pass along a moment of joy! As I typed that up, my rescue dog
Cash (beagle mix, 45lbs and at perfect weight because he's mixed with a
bigger dog breed) got fed then my rescue cat Daisy got fed, and both are now
snoozilating on the rug.

Gregory Morrow[_4_] April 25th 08 04:50 AM

capricious wrote:

On Apr 22, 3:22 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"capricious" wrote

I am in absolutely no financial position to even have him taken in to
any vet for the most minor of a regular check-up.

Take this cat to a shelter immediately, along with your other cats.
Vet care is part of having a cat. This cat is suffering, because of
YOU.

Excuse me?!?!? How ****ing DARE you! I should take YOUR ass to the
shelter you SCUMBAG!

Calling names will *not* detract from the *fact* that you are irresponsible
in the *extreme* as regards to having pets...

I have done nothing but HELP this cat as much as I could. I took him
in to my home when he was starving, then fed him and got him as
healthy as I could. Even financially strapped, I am always able to
provide them food and water. It is by no means MY fault he suddenly
became ill.

You are self - aggrandizing in the extreme...it's fairly obvious that you
are clinically depresed and so took in a pet in order to feel "better" about
yourself...

I'd say you are suffering from "Munchausen's Syndrome", look it up...

In any case you had no business "rescueing" an animal...as you can't even
"rescue" yourself...

--
Best
Greg

Noon Cat Nick April 25th 08 06:30 AM

Gregory Morrow wrote:

I'd say you are suffering from "Munchausen's Syndrome", look it up...

And you'd be wrong. Münchausen's syndrome is when one makes oneself ill.
Münchausen's sydrome by proxy is when one makes ill someone in one's
care and charge. She did neither.

Look it up.