CatBanter

-   -   Cat stopped eating: Follow-up (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12269)

TopCat July 18th 03 03:58 AM

Cat stopped eating: Follow-up

Thanks for the replies, everyone. The cat is doing fine. She is
eating again and this morning she meowed to be fed and walked. And
meoewed repeteadly once in the car on the way to the vet's. The vet
checked her over and aside from a bit of plaque on her teeth she is
fine. He did think her stomach sounded a little upset, so he
prescribed a medication for her to take for a couple of days. He
thinks she might have eating something that did not agree with her.
I did get her one of those little fingertip brushes and tuna flavored
toothpaste, but getting her to stand still for it is another issue
altogether.

Cathy Friedmann July 18th 03 04:07 AM

Good, I'm glad she's okay. :-)

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Karen Chuplis July 18th 03 04:27 AM

in article , TopCat at
wrote on 7/17/03 9:58 PM:

Thanks for the replies, everyone. The cat is doing fine. She is
eating again and this morning she meowed to be fed and walked. And
meoewed repeteadly once in the car on the way to the vet's. The vet
checked her over and aside from a bit of plaque on her teeth she is
fine. He did think her stomach sounded a little upset, so he
prescribed a medication for her to take for a couple of days. He
thinks she might have eating something that did not agree with her.
I did get her one of those little fingertip brushes and tuna flavored
toothpaste, but getting her to stand still for it is another issue
altogether.

It's nice to hear some good news :)

Karen

Sherry July 18th 03 04:48 AM

[...]

Great news!! Thanks for the update, and good luck with the kitty-dental regime!

Sherry

PawsForThought July 18th 03 01:27 PM

From: TopCat

He did think her stomach sounded a little upset, so he
prescribed a medication for her to take for a couple of days. He
thinks she might have eating something that did not agree with her.

I'm glad to hear your kitty is going to be fine. I really think there is a
good likelihood that she ate some grass with pesticide on it. I get my cats a
pot of wheat grass from my local health food market, or you can even grow your
own. They love to chew on it and it has lots of B vitamins and can help with
their digestion.

Lauren
________
See my cats: