CatBanter

-   -   Urgent--uncontrollable cat diarrhea (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80285)

Linda J. May 23rd 07 07:40 PM

Urgent--uncontrollable cat diarrhea

On May 23, 12:46 pm, bookie wrote:
On 23 May, 16:36, "Linda J." wrote:

On May 21, 10:08 am, "Rene S." wrote:

On May 20, 11:43 pm, "Linda J." wrote:

On May 20, 9:51 pm, Gaius wrote:
Thank you to everyone for their input. We phoned the emergency clinic
at about 8:30 p.m. and they were very understanding. We brought
Jessica in and they are keeping her at least overnight on an IV and
will then run tests. They do have payment options, which was a
relief, and Jessica is now getting the care she needs. The vet thinks
the kittens will do fine, as they are old enough to be weaned.

Again, thank you, it's a relief to know you are here.

How is Jessica doing now???

Jessica and I just go home. All her tests were negative. She's been
on intravenous and the diarrhea has stopped. She's tired still, but
happy to be here.

good, is there any indication of what it may have been?- Hide quoted text -

The vet said coccidia (not sure of spelling) so we came home with meds
for the kittens and he wants to see them too, just in case.