CatBanter

-   -   My TED visit (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103976)

Amelia February 1st 11 03:21 PM

My TED visit

TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

Storrmmee February 1st 11 03:41 PM

My TED visit

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed hersef
liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee idermintz

Amelia February 1st 11 03:54 PM

My TED visit

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:41:18 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed
hersef liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee
idermintz

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Harri Roadcat February 1st 11 03:55 PM

My TED visit

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Amelia, if you get any fluffier you'll start to affect the earth's
gravitational field.

Harri

Storrmmee February 1st 11 04:32 PM

My TED visit

zaktlee, der iz no rezun dat ursef shuldint eat az muc az ursef wantz, i
sure betsa sekatree of fudz willz haf sumfinta say bowt diz, OEJ

Booker February 1st 11 05:36 PM

My TED visit

On 2/1/2011 6:54 AM, Amelia wrote:

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Ize agree. Dey putted me ona dyet an ize not fluffy, ize compact, jest
like a boykittie shud be.

Booker

rafflescat February 1st 11 08:09 PM

My TED visit

On Feb 1, 2:21*pm, Amelia wrote:
TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

Me finks awl kittiez luke wunnerfil a lil onna fwuffy side. Dose
wunnerfil curfs, n wolypoly bitz...so beclumming. Wat is a grane fwee
cat fud? Sownds compurrlicated....sniff......

Harry

Storrmmee February 1st 11 08:14 PM

My TED visit

itsa fud wif onlee meatz anna mayhapz sum begetablez butted no gwainz liksa
wheat or cornz,... or efin rize, OEJ, who iz notted impureezed,

John Ross Mc Master February 1st 11 08:41 PM

My TED visit

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:21:53 -0600, Amelia
wrote:

TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

humans must giff kitties effurry fudz they ask fur. paw is a badbad
hoomin an yew must teech him to love fluffyness.
beauty, sekritari of fudz

John Ross Mc Master February 1st 11 08:42 PM

My TED visit

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:54:10 -0600, Amelia
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:41:18 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed
hersef liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee
idermintz

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

dare iz a law against puttink kitties on a diet.
beauty, sekritai of fudz