CatBanter

-   -   Hisspit inna gardun! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103990)

rafflescat February 2nd 11 07:07 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

MLB[_2_] February 2nd 11 08:00 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

YEA! WANNA BET? TuTu

John Ross Mc Master February 2nd 11 08:04 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:07:25 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

hokk waz eatink his fudz. hokk is a birdie, so hokk is a fudz for
kitties.
anykitty can eet a hokk. i yam sure fluffykits has some.
beauty

rafflescat February 2nd 11 08:10 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

On Feb 2, 8:00*pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. *Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

YEA! *WANNA BET? *TuTu

Ummhhhh.....is yu castin aspurrshuns bye enny chance...bowt myne
manleeness...? Or effun Sukies gurlieness...?

Harry

rafflescat February 2nd 11 08:12 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. *Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

hokk waz eatink his fudz. hokk is a birdie, so hokk is a fudz for
kitties.
anykitty can eet a hokk. i yam sure fluffykits has some.
beauty

Yeah! Dats wut da hokk wus doin....we neffur get inna OWT tu du wat we
dus.....well.....Sukie, wat dus we dus?? Hunh????

Harry, confursticated agen

MLB[_2_] February 2nd 11 09:50 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

rafflescat wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:00 pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!
Harry n Sukie

YEA! WANNA BET? TuTu

Ummhhhh.....is yu castin aspurrshuns bye enny chance...bowt myne
manleeness...? Or effun Sukies gurlieness...?

Harry

No spurshions, jus dowts cus hoks ar meen an hav shrp beeks. Dees beeks
go afer kitties eyes. Iz not lykin big burds. TuTu

rafflescat February 3rd 11 06:51 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

On Feb 2, 9:23*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz terrible whenna hoominz wunt let urself du urown jobz, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. *Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

Fangu fur da sympurrfy! Wese feerless purredators not beein wowed tu
dus ower job..

Harry

rafflescat February 3rd 11 06:53 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

On Feb 2, 9:50*pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:00 pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. *Bad sparrowhokk!
Harry n Sukie
YEA! *WANNA BET? *TuTu

Ummhhhh.....is yu castin aspurrshuns bye enny *chance...bowt myne
manleeness...? *Or effun Sukies gurlieness...?

Harry

No spurshions, jus dowts cus hoks ar meen an hav shrp beeks. *Dees beeks
go afer kitties eyes. *Iz not lykin big burds. *TuTu

No, me neiffur. Speshally wiffa sharpsharp beek....mese gwad mees an
IN kitty!

Harry

Gandalf[_2_] February 3rd 11 10:28 PM

Hisspit inna gardun!

wrote:

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

Sometimes you get the hawk...and sometimes, the hawk gets YOU.

I doubt if the hawk could carry you away...but it could hurt you.