CatBanter

-   -   Kitten Found Sealed Inside Plastic Bag (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12062)

Cat Protector July 6th 03 05:59 PM

Candace,

You may be familiar with the area of Phoenix but the borders are actually
funny according to the maps. 66th Street and Osborn is close if not sits on
the border of Phoenix. As you move up to North Scottsdale, the border hits
around Scottsdale Rd. in some places. You can argue all you want but facts
are facts, but city maps are city maps. Also don't get confused with city
signs either. I have lived in Scottsdale most of my life but there was one
year where I ended up on the Phoenix side of the border and had a Scottsdale
mailing address.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"MacCandace" wrote in message
I was speaking generally Candace. The borders are pretty funny actually
between Phoenix and Scottsdale. I would just say this thing happened near

or
on the Phoenix/Scottsdale border if you want to be technical.

Technically, if you want to be technical, it's Scottsdale. I've been more

than
familiar with that area for the past 25 years.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

Sherry July 6th 03 09:02 PM

Candace,

--

For the love of God, CP, just stop babbling. Candace always knows what she's
talking about. This I'm sure is no exception.

Sherry

MacCandace July 6th 03 10:40 PM

For the love of God, CP, just stop babbling. Candace always knows what she's
talking about. This I'm sure is no exception.

Sherry

Sherry, you did make me laugh on that one. I think I better print it out and
show a few people...Thanks for the compliment.

Cat Protector July 7th 03 12:21 AM

If you get a compliment from Sherry then I'd definately wonder if she is
ill. I know I'd question it if I got a compliment from her but holding my
breath is not something I am suited for.

Sherry July 7th 03 12:32 AM

Let's get off the topic of borders, locations, etc. Animal cruelty is animal
cruelty as far as I am concerned no matter where it is located. To make you
happy we'll say the Phoenix metro area which Scottsdale is a part of.

--

The whole point of the issue (and frankly the only one I was interested in) is
whether or not the case can be prosecuted using the "new" animal cruelty laws

Sherry

Karen Chuplis July 7th 03 05:47 AM

in article , Laura R. at
wrote on 7/6/03 11:02 PM:

circa Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:41:27 -0500, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Karen Chuplis ) said,

If you get a compliment from Sherry then I'd definately wonder if she is
ill. I know I'd question it if I got a compliment from her but holding my
breath is not something I am suited for.

WHAT IS **WRONG** with everybody?

Years of interacting with each other. CP tends to be a little out
there. I tend to be a short-tempered bitch when people are rude.
Psychopass tends to go freakhole and pepper his posts with "LOL"
whenever he's on one of his salivating misogynist benders.

Welcome to rec.pets.cats.health+behav.

:-)

Laura

Laura, I've been here for years, but I get sick of this petty bickering.
It's just an excuse as far as I'm concerned. I'm in at least to newsgroups
where this crap rarely if ever happens so it's just plain bad manners IMO. I
needed to express that but I haven't sworn or insulted anyone in the
process.

Karen