CatBanter

-   -   Ping Unkle Bill (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107498)

Gramby February 24th 12 09:48 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

Will in New Haven February 25th 12 04:18 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

On Feb 24, 4:48*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? *We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. *Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

Shee is in payn butted da doctors fink dey will be abl to find out
whatted is wrong on Munday an fixes itted. She can drife da car iff
she has too butted coold not go to w*rk today. We ar takin car ob
herseff, exPESHULLY little Samanfa.

WooToo

Human note: They don't know what is wrong but have ruled out the
immediately life-threatening things and are going to do some tests on
monday. She is going to miss a trip to the Bahamas that was scheduled
for this week.

--
Will in New Haven

MLB[_4_] February 25th 12 07:37 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

"Will in New wrote in message
On Feb 24, 4:48 pm, wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

Shee is in payn butted da doctors fink dey will be abl to find out
whatted is wrong on Munday an fixes itted. She can drife da car iff
she has too butted coold not go to w*rk today. We ar takin car ob
herseff, exPESHULLY little Samanfa.

WooToo

Human note: They don't know what is wrong but have ruled out the
immediately life-threatening things and are going to do some tests on
monday. She is going to miss a trip to the Bahamas that was scheduled
for this week.

--
Will in New Haven

Now that's a pain in itself. Purrs continue. MLB

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] February 25th 12 09:28 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

Purrs and prayers for Auntie Micki lovingly sent from our home for it to be
nothing serious and we too are sorry she is going to miss her trip.
Thank you for the update, Unka Bill.
Auntie Kyla, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Will in New Haven February 27th 12 06:01 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

On Feb 24, 4:48*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? *We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. *Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

It is Munday at wunchtime. Mommy Micki gotted bak frum da doctors an
dey foun sumfin dat isn' tootoo bad but it duzn acount for awl da
payn. Sew shee has to see MOR docturs.

She is ressin now an calld Uncl Bill on da talkyphon to tell him to
bring us, I meen HER, a toona sub wen he com hom. Littl Samanfa is in
her lap. da Bear is rite buy her chare an wood getted in her lap but
she tell him "sorree, yoo ar two big."

We is keepin trak.

--
WooToo an Missy

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] February 27th 12 06:50 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

It is Munday at wunchtime. Mommy Micki gotted bak frum da doctors an
dey foun sumfin dat isn' tootoo bad but it duzn acount for awl da
payn. Sew shee has to see MOR docturs.

She is ressin now an calld Uncl Bill on da talkyphon to tell him to
bring us, I meen HER, a toona sub wen he com hom. Littl Samanfa is in
her lap. da Bear is rite buy her chare an wood getted in her lap but
she tell him "sorree, yoo ar two big."

We is keepin trak.

--
WooToo an Missy

Fank yew, WooToo n Missy fur da updayte on Auntie Micki.
Owr house is purrin fur herself, n meomie is prayin fur hur cuz owr meomie
noez wat payn iz wike.
MRRRRRRT on payn!!!
Mosey for hiz hoam

Sylvia M[_3_] February 27th 12 08:37 PM

Ping Unkle Bill

purring continues, but glad furr so fur.
Anti Sylvia
"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message