CatBanter

-   -   Cat "beds" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14121)

---MIKE--- October 29th 03 12:10 AM

Cat "beds"

Both of my cats have decided that they prefer to sleep on newspapers. I
spread the papers out on the couch and love seat and that's what they
like - the messier the better! It's a good thing I am not a neat
freak.

-MIKE

Hurrikane October 29th 03 03:56 PM

---MIKE--- wrote:
Both of my cats have decided that they prefer to sleep on newspapers.
I spread the papers out on the couch and love seat and that's what
they like - the messier the better! It's a good thing I am not a
neat freak.

My kitten does that too, to my boyfriend :o)

He totally trashes the newspaper & then walks away all content with himself
& leaves us to tidy up after him LOL

MGW October 29th 03 04:57 PM

Both of my cats have decided that they prefer to sleep on newspapers.
I spread the papers out on the couch and love seat and that's what
they like - the messier the better! It's a good thing I am not a
neat freak.

My kitten does that too, to my boyfriend :o)

He totally trashes the newspaper & then walks away all content with himself
& leaves us to tidy up after him LOL

My cat has fallen in love with a wide flat Lego box and has made it
her bed. Previously, when I picked up mail after a 1 month vacation,
she fell in love with the plastic mail tray for a few weeks (I got to
return it when she finally tired of it).

m. L. Briggs October 29th 03 06:10 PM

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:56:39 -0000, "Hurrikane" wrote:

---MIKE--- wrote:
Both of my cats have decided that they prefer to sleep on newspapers.
I spread the papers out on the couch and love seat and that's what
they like - the messier the better! It's a good thing I am not a
neat freak.

My kitten does that too, to my boyfriend :o)

He totally trashes the newspaper & then walks away all content with himself
& leaves us to tidy up after him LOL

IMHO -- the trouble with newspapers is the nasty blank ink they leave
on everything.MLB

Hurrikane October 30th 03 12:23 PM

"MGW" wrote in message

My kitten does that too, to my boyfriend :o)

He totally trashes the newspaper & then walks away all content with

himself
& leaves us to tidy up after him LOL

My cat has fallen in love with a wide flat Lego box and has made it
her bed. Previously, when I picked up mail after a 1 month vacation,
she fell in love with the plastic mail tray for a few weeks (I got to
return it when she finally tired of it).

I don't know, we buy cat beds (sometimes expensive) and they prefer to sleep
in a free box or news papers :o)

Kuisse0002 October 30th 03 09:29 PM

I don't know, we buy cat beds (sometimes expensive) and they prefer to sleep
in a free box or news papers :o)

I posted some months ago the same problem I had with my cat. She embarassed me
to heck because she refuses to sleep in anything I bought and I kept returning
the beds.