CatBanter

-   -   good cat toys (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112692)

my July 25th 15 01:34 AM

good cat toys

where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up

MaryL[_2_] July 25th 15 09:51 AM

good cat toys

On 7/24/2015 7:34 PM, my wrote:
where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up

Do you have a Bergen Cat Scratcher? My cats love it. Duffy has used it
several times a day for all the years that I have had him. He leaps
back and forth over it as he rolls the ball in the circular track. The
center scratcher is replaceable, but it lasts a long time.
http://www.amazon.com/Bergan-Turbo-S...+cat+scratcher

MaryL

John Doe[_2_] July 26th 15 08:50 AM

good cat toys

my wrote:

where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up

Just for Cats Midnight Crazies are good. You can get them for three dollars
at the local megastore.

Christina Websell July 31st 15 06:26 PM

good cat toys

"MaryL" wrote in message
On 7/24/2015 7:34 PM, my wrote:
where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up

Do you have a Bergen Cat Scratcher? My cats love it. Duffy has used it
several times a day for all the years that I have had him. He leaps back
and forth over it as he rolls the ball in the circular track. The center
scratcher is replaceable, but it lasts a long time.
http://www.amazon.com/Bergan-Turbo-S...+cat+scratcher

MaryL

In my TV magazine there is sometimes an insert with all sorts of things in,
and last week there was this weasel on a ball for cats. Boyfie doesn't do
toys but I think even himself would have liked it.
The weasel plays with the ball inviting the cat's hunting instincts. TBH,
it doesn't look like a real weasel but good enough to set them going. If I
had an inside cat I would buy one.

MaryL[_2_] August 16th 15 04:25 AM

good cat toys

On 7/24/2015 7:34 PM, my wrote:
where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up

I replied earlier to this message, but I just noticed that another of my
cats' favorite toys is available at Mr. Chewy. They love the
play-n-squeak toys. You can see them he
http://www.chewy.com/cat/play-n-sque...t-toy/dp/40799

MaryL