CatBanter

-   -   interesting product to keep outdoor cats warm (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15749)

kaeli January 19th 04 07:06 PM

interesting product to keep outdoor cats warm

I thought of those of you in the group who care for ferals when I saw
this.
http://www.farmshow.com/issues/28/01/280107.asp

It's a product that keeps a shelter area warm for kitties with a
greenhouse-like effect.

~kaeli~
A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Mary January 19th 04 07:48 PM

I thought of those of you in the group who care for ferals when I saw
this.
http://www.farmshow.com/issues/28/01/280107.asp

It's a product that keeps a shelter area warm for kitties with a
greenhouse-like effect.

That's really ingenious. I love the internet. Everyone can share their ideas
and help others.

Priscilla Ballou January 19th 04 09:30 PM

In article ,
kaeli wrote:

I thought of those of you in the group who care for ferals when I saw
this.
http://www.farmshow.com/issues/28/01/280107.asp

It's a product that keeps a shelter area warm for kitties with a
greenhouse-like effect.

That's neat, but I'd worry about heat loss during the glass at night.
I'll stick with my plastic doghouse with waterproof cushions and
electric kennel heating pad.

Priscilla