CatBanter

-   -   Cat coughs and a slug appears? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12235)

[email protected] July 16th 03 01:22 AM

Cat coughs and a slug appears?

Weathermoon wrote:
I was wondering if any one else has had an indoor outdoor cat that has
sneezed violently 5-8 times, coughed and out appears a slug like
creature. Did he eat a slug? (Knowing Rikki, he probably did). Or,

[ remaining text deleted ]

Was it still moving?

I once had a shaded silver Persian that would go out on the lawn
at night and come back with stomach bulging - checked it out one
night and found she was eating lawn slugs and selected mushrooms.

Don

David S. July 16th 03 03:07 AM

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Yummy. Escargot and portabella. :)

Blech. More like bad sushi and 'shrooms.

David

David S. July 16th 03 03:07 AM

DB July 16th 03 02:12 PM

I used to have a cat called Teppic who would repeatedly eat slugs and worms
and then wander around for hours afterwards smacking his lips loudly due to
the slime.

D.

In ,
typed: