CatBanter

-   -   Cleo could use some more purrs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92374)

Amelia T Cat November 30th 08 04:48 PM

Cleo could use some more purrs

My elderly sisfur Cleopatra could use some more purrs. The TED diagnosed
her abcess and put her on antibiotics a couple weeks ago, but she's
still not bouncing back like she should. She has been back to TED a
couple times since then and he says she's healing nicely, but she is
definitely not herself yet.

Purrs for her to recover from this and regain her health would be most
appreciated.

Amelia
worried about her sisfur

Will in New Haven November 30th 08 05:17 PM

On Nov 30, 11:48 am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
My elderly sisfur Cleopatra could use some more purrs. The TED diagnosed
her abcess and put her on antibiotics a couple weeks ago, but she's
still not bouncing back like she should. She has been back to TED a
couple times since then and he says she's healing nicely, but she is
definitely not herself yet.

Purrs for her to recover from this and regain her health would be most
appreciated.

Wee iz purrin four yoor sifur too bee hersef again sune. It iz gudgud
dat shee iz heelin butted sumtimz it taks awile to feel all bettur.

PURRRR

--
Maggy May an WooToo an Missy an Sunrise an Wascal an Bear da d*ggy,
hoo wuv kittees.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] November 30th 08 06:53 PM

Cleo could use some more purrs

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:48:44 -0600, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws
typed:

My elderly sisfur Cleopatra could use some more purrs. The TED diagnosed
her abcess and put her on antibiotics a couple weeks ago, but she's
still not bouncing back like she should. She has been back to TED a
couple times since then and he says she's healing nicely, but she is
definitely not herself yet.

Purrs for her to recover from this and regain her health would be most
appreciated.

Amelia
worried about her sisfur

Cleo, mine deer,

I is sorry to reed ov dis, and will port ofur a bit later wif sum
nip-tea and pastries. Mine Purrs iz on da way for you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/30/2008 1:52:36 PM

Rebecca November 30th 08 07:25 PM

Cleo could use some more purrs

Uv corse we will purr fur HRH. If derez enneefing else we kan do fur
herownself, pleez let ussez know.

Rebecca, for her house

Ann November 30th 08 07:43 PM

Cleo could use some more purrs

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Fred[_2_] November 30th 08 10:18 PM

Amelia T Cat wrote:

My elderly sisfur Cleopatra could use some more purrs. The TED
diagnosed her abcess and put her on antibiotics a couple weeks ago,
but she's still not bouncing back like she should. She has been back
to TED a couple times since then and he says she's healing nicely,
but she is definitely not herself yet.

Purrs for her to recover from this and regain her health would be
most appreciated.

Amelia
worried about her sisfur

We're purrrin fur her and fur Auntie Biotics to help her out real
suun.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred

Mosey =^..^=[_3_] November 30th 08 10:32 PM

Cleo could use some more purrs

"Amelia T Cat"
My elderly sisfur Cleopatra could use some more purrs. The TED diagnosed
her abcess and put her on antibiotics a couple weeks ago, but she's
still not bouncing back like she should. She has been back to TED a
couple times since then and he says she's healing nicely, but she is
definitely not herself yet.

Purrs for her to recover from this and regain her health would be most
appreciated.

Amelia
worried about her sisfur

Mosey and hiz famlee sned luffing healing purrs to Cleo to feal bedder.

Stacey Weinberger November 30th 08 11:12 PM

Cleo could use some more purrs

Weer purrin fur Miss Cleo. Itz no fun beyin sik offur da holidayz.

Sebastian anna Julian

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee December 1st 08 12:23 AM

Cleo could use some more purrs

Purrz ovkorze!
PPPuuuRRRRRssssssssss
If sum ballz wud hewlp hur tu bounce bak, lemme know!
--
Pitô.ônya

Granby December 1st 08 02:26 AM

Cleo could use some more purrs

Hello this is Lewi D. Cat and as you know my wifekitty is a nurse. I am
sure she would be pleased to assist HRH should the need arise. We both have
great respect for HRH and will do anything we can to be of assistance.
Prayers and Purrs on the way.