CatBanter

-   -   2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113555)

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 8th 17 02:02 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 8th 17 02:07 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Frum Anti Diane Stapley:

Nona, House of Stapley
Lundy, House of Austin Pets Alive
Ming, House of Stapley

cshenk September 9th 17 01:06 AM

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis
yeer's JB.

Rebecca

List to date:

Nikki, house of Christian
Queen Mischief the Gray, house of Chong
Rudy, House of Gittel
Tootsie, house of Linda
Annie, house of Pare
Shalimar, House of Rennie
Zoe, House of Spalding
Rachael, House of Vic
Belle, House of Vicki
Shadow, House of Vicki
Mosey, House of Waterman
PookyCat, house of Waterman

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 9th 17 09:25 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

C.S. Lewis (Loofus), House of Butler
Sweetness, House of Butler
Daht, House of Butler
Bitsy, House of Butler

These are from Unka Howard

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 10th 17 07:42 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Spunky, House of Sackett. Just happened today.

Rebecca

cshenk September 10th 17 07:57 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Spunky, House of Sackett. Just happened today.

Added sadly.

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 10th 17 09:49 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Tarzanna, House of Sackett

sister of Spunky who was just added

--Rebecca

cshenk September 11th 17 01:06 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Tarzanna, House of Sackett

Iowna nods and adds her name with a sad look

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 17th 17 05:36 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added

Garland, House of Rennie
Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
Hopscotch, House of Whitwell

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 17th 17 07:54 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Anti Mary askz dat we add Emily, House of Kuska

Rebecca

Mishi[_2_] September 18th 17 06:58 PM

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:02:46 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Can I add the following, all House of Stott

GB
Gigi
Rhiannon
Sissy
Widu
Tasha
Ceecee
Frost
Kelsie
Bridgette
Spook

Fangu,
Mishi

cshenk September 19th 17 01:50 AM

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Tarzanna, House of Sackett

Iowna nods and adds her name with a sad look

Daisy-chan nods and adds 2 other lists from Rebecca and one from Mishi.

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 24th 17 03:52 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

We needz to be sure to inklood:

PookyCat, House of Waterman
Mosey, House of Waterman

Sundance

cshenk September 24th 17 10:55 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

We needz to be sure to inklood:

PookyCat, House of Waterman
Mosey, House of Waterman

Sundance

They are and have been listed.

Samuel Redcat September 29th 17 07:36 AM

On 2017-09-08 01:02:45 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Mishi[_2_] September 29th 17 05:21 PM

On 2017-09-08 01:02:45 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Dan, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Purrs for his passing.

Mishi and crew - purring mightily for him and you.

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 29th 17 06:53 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Yes, we deffynitly kallz hoomin namez. We iz soso sorree bowt yurown Unca Pat.

Rebecca

cshenk September 30th 17 02:07 AM

Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

William Patrick, house of Mahoney

Daisy-chan nods and adds him. Her list is getting very long..

Snowball October 5th 17 11:39 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Pleeze add Spice, House of Hogarty.

In article , Sundance
and/or Rebecca says...

tess October 5th 17 06:30 PM

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Please add
Isabella, House of Lee
Darcy, House of Golumb

cshenk October 5th 17 10:20 PM

Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pleeze add Spice, House of Hogarty.

In article ,
Sundance and/or Rebecca says...

Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added

Garland, House of Rennie
Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
Hopscotch, House of Whitwell

Rebecca

Daisy chan nods sadly and has all on the list.

[email protected] October 8th 17 03:13 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Samuel RedCat wondered
I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Pipps sez tu Sammy
Remembur

[email protected] October 8th 17 03:23 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Samuel Redcat wondered :
don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Pipps reminds Sammy,
Your Pa Dan is a HC Honorary Cat) for all he is doing, for our community so that makes his RB brother n honorary dog human who also loved cats. William Patrick, House of Mahoney Pat is so missed and was very loved, ask any...
Pipps starts to cry for the Mahoney Family 2 foot and 4 foot

[email protected] October 8th 17 05:45 AM

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:49:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Tarzanna, House of Sackett

sister of Spunky who was just added

--Rebecca

Shadow too. Her Meowmee posted...don't kno the house.

Pit2nya

cshenk October 8th 17 06:09 PM

Rebecca wrote:
Tarzanna, House of Sackett

sister of Spunky who was just added

--Rebecca

Shadow too. Her Meowmee posted...don't kno the house.

Pit2nya

Tarzanna and Spunky were listed (house change purr our walk of
remembrenz site). Shadow already listed, house of Vicki.

Gabrielle David[_2_] October 8th 17 10:30 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sorree, Rebecca, wee iz late cuz we hadda find a weigh to get heer. Cud da nayme Quacker Dundee of the House of David be added?
Fred T. Spawn for his house and chowder

cshenk October 9th 17 12:12 AM

cshenk October 9th 17 12:13 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Quaker dundee is noted and already on the this.

The Owens Cats October 10th 17 03:20 AM

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 8:02:46 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Can we pleez add Angel, House of Fotre, ifn weer not too late? Fangu so much.

The Owens cats

cshenk October 10th 17 03:38 AM

Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis
yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Can we pleez add Angel, House of Fotre, ifn weer not too late? Fangu
so much.

The Owens cats

Daisy-chan nodds sadly and adds name.

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 10th 17 03:46 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Frum Anti June:

Mocha house of Kleinfelder
Quixote, House of Whisker City

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 10th 17 03:46 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Frum Anti Julie:

Angel, House of Fotre

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 10th 17 03:51 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Frum Anti Barbara IV Miller:

Skitzo – House of Miller
Gizmo – House of Miller
Lil’Sista - – House of Miller
Charlie – House of Miller
Smurfette – House of Miller
Smudge – House of Miller
Giest – House of Miller
Darth – House of Miller
Ditto – House of Miller
Akashi – House of Miller
Houdini – House of Miller
Qui-Gon – House of Miller
Bagheera – House of Miller
Spike – House of Miller
Glitter – House of Miller
Meena – House of Miller
Crash – House of Miller
Meko – House of Miller
Purrla – House of Miller
Harley – House of Miller
Nefertiti – House of Miller
Junior – House of Miller
Dappy – House of Miller
Pharoah – House of Miller
Un-named Kittens – House of Miller

Community Kitties[_3_] October 11th 17 08:52 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Just posted on Meowchat Stories by Heather Rennie:

May I please add Boca, House of Rennie to the list of this year's
honorees. He made his way to the Bridge today.

cshenk October 11th 17 09:25 PM

Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Just posted on Meowchat Stories by Heather Rennie:

May I please add Boca, House of Rennie to the list of this year's
honorees. He made his way to the Bridge today.

Daisy-chan nods and adds Boca to the list.

cshenk October 11th 17 09:27 PM

cshenk October 11th 17 09:27 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Frum Anti June:

Mocha house of Kleinfelder
Quixote, House of Whisker City

Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list