CatBanter

-   -   Ping Charlie Wilkes one mo time (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72176)

kurupt June 19th 06 03:24 AM

Ping Charlie Wilkes one mo time

I have an odd but what I feel are a few boring provocative questions,
I'd be interested in any thoughts you might have.

Do you think Microsoft is what it is mainly because of Gates, or
because of what they are selling.

Do you think windows is a 20 year hoola hoop

How come Mac never gained the momentum windows has
or am I underestimating that crowd

What role do you feel Dell, Compaq, IBM, Intel etc... has played in
GATES giving over 50 billion to his own personal foundation, and still
have over a billion dollars left to play with.

I am behooved.

last question, how can I get rich quick.

Thanks Charlie

Hugs

Barry